SVN Releases > Issues & Bugs

new system mails are blank

(1/2) > >>

jan.gestre:
all new mails from root(syslog, security logs) appears blank, no message whatsoever, im using svn 320. any ideas why?

TIA

yllar:

--- Quote from: jan.gestre ---all new mails from root(syslog, security logs) appears blank, no message whatsoever, im using svn 320. any ideas why?

TIA

--- End quote ---
my guess is that they dont have Content-Type: field

bamnptow:
This sounds similar to an issue I posted a few days ago. I have 2 problems with missing info in messages. I looked at the Content-Type: field and found the following:

multipart/related -- The body of the message shows up, but the attachments do not. If I forward the message to myself, the attachments appear and can be opened. These messages are usually generated by Blat, a command-line SMTP client.

multipart/digest -- Nothing shows up in the message window. If I view source, I can see the contents of the message. These are typically cretaed by Listserv.

richardt:
Hi guys,

Yesterday I installed the beta release, and immediately upgraded to the SVN trunk (I've been happy with the SVN version for a whlie now), but I'm having very similar problems. Emails from web-based applications, including my own :P are not appearing in RoundCube. (Works fine in the beta).

Is there a workaround at the moment for when the Content-Type field is missing?

Cheers,
Richard

jan.gestre:
before that upgrade, my beta2 version was working just fine, i can read mail coming from yahoo or gmail but not the system mail, is there a solution to this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version