Author Topic: Plug-in for SpamAssassin MYSQL Settings  (Read 21305 times)

Offline seansan

Re: Plug-in for SpamAssassin MYSQL Settings
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 09:01:55 AM »
Trying out your package .. would be nice though if we could add this to "any" version of roundcube. It is a whole new install - without the help/etc (for instance, I dont know the tables for spamassasin).

funny thing. When I click on the spam tab in settings I have to log on (dont know to what) and am redirected to your winflash server https://mail.winflash.ch/imp/login.php. update: I uncommented the AUTH setting and used imap.php that gave me a login popup

Dont know what is happening. Do you have a list of altered files? and added files? maybe we can try and make this a more generic plugin

---- 2 hours later. I think this script still needs some updating to become generic for all. I tried capturing a user_id to give the userprefs file a user specific name. I did not succeed. Does anyone know where to fetch a userspecific string - include ... ?

Offline mike413

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2007, 11:34:16 AM »
redirected to your winflash server https://mail.winflash.ch/imp/login.php.

Hi,

Sorry about that :-[

I don't know what's happened.

I will try to re-check the package and upload when it's finish.

Quote from: seansan
Trying out your package .. would be nice though if we could add this to "any" version of roundcube. It is a whole new install - without the help/etc (for instance, I dont know the tables for spamassasin).

funny thing. When I click on the spam tab in settings I have to log on (dont know to what) and am redirected to your winflash server https://mail.winflash.ch/imp/login.php. update: I uncommented the AUTH setting and used imap.php that gave me a login popup

Dont know what is happening. Do you have a list of altered files? and added files? maybe we can try and make this a more generic plugin

---- 2 hours later. I think this script still needs some updating to become generic for all. I tried capturing a user_id to give the userprefs file a user specific name. I did not succeed. Does anyone know where to fetch a userspecific string - include ... ?

Offline mrjaguar

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 04:28:45 PM »
Hello,
 any idea of a timeframe for this? and will this be a patch/mod or a completely separate version of the program?

thanks,
 pat

Offline miron

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 06:22:25 AM »
I solved the problem with the redirection. Its in auth/imap.php ... change it there and ... It wil NOT work.

Offline tshadwick

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2007, 07:16:38 PM »
Hrm....if this isn't coming along, I'll need to pay someone to finish it. I need the SpamAssasin LDAP prefs to be accessible. If the MySQL one were done, adding LDAP user_prefs support is simple enough.

Anyone interested let me know.

Offline neo123

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 02:18:52 PM »
hi there,

i installed the file but spamass. isn't showing up in mu roundcube?

Offline liesmich.txt

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 03:25:46 PM »
Hi there...

Did i need a local imap or or the spamassassin to use this plugin? Or is it included?
which files i need to edit?

Sry for my bad english :)

Greatings.. 8)

Offline neo123

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 01:32:27 PM »
i am using imap and directadmin ! where do i extract the ./roundCubeWebmail_vpopmail_spamassassin.tar.bz2 file cause i am not using vpopmail

thanks