Author Topic: Round Cube EmailPackrat Style (Now available for download!)  (Read 6580 times)

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

Round Cube EmailPackrat Style (Now available for download!)
« on: February 14, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »
Version 2.0 Just released. To download click the following:
http://www.roundcubeforum.net/plug-ins/4430-autosignup-directadmin-password-support-theme-integration.html#post17681

I've made some customizations to Round cube that others might like. All were customized from the plugins that others have created here in the forums. Here are a few changes i've made.

1. Added Signup for users based on the plugin in the forums
(My Change 1) I added Captcha to make sure it couldn't get spammed.
(My Change 2) I added privacy information.
(My Change 3) I added a link back to the login page upon creation of the account.

2. Added Directadmin Password change based on the plugin in the forums
(My Change) I modified it to change the password created and placed in the database upon sign up for users. These plugin's weren't made to work together. When a user signed up for an account they created a password that's placed in the database. When the user forgets his password he can retrieve it to his "alternative" email address. BUT! if a user changes his password from within roundcube, that only changes it in directadmin and now in the database location that was created when the account was made. I have changed the directadmin script to update the field based on the username location in the database. Needless to say, it took some work....

3. Completely reworked the log in page. It looks similar but the CSS is completely different. To add the custom Rat logo, a new background image was made and the text box and title text was changed.

Check it out.
Webmail:
Email Packrat :: Welcome to Email Packrat

Web Host:
The-Ratpack.com LLC - 50% More Space!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 03:28:49 PM by HawtDogFlvrWtr »

Offline arlmxli

Wow!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »
WOW !! Amazing !! :)  Would you like ti share it ??  

I'm searching for an automated signup script like yours in your "Signup for free email account" page.  

If you want to share please mail me at arlmxli2@yahoo.com

Offline mrb0y

I like
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 07:21:43 PM »
Yes I love it also, I have a full blown server with a custom admin interface that I never really use. I just ssh in and do what ever. Is this script your running a modified version of the one I saw that was for cpanel??? I hope not because I would love to have something like what you've done for my website. :D

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

Round Cube EmailPackrat Style
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:28:03 AM »
Quote from: mrb0y;17402
Yes I love it also, I have a full blown server with a custom admin interface that I never really use. I just ssh in and do what ever. Is this script your running a modified version of the one I saw that was for cpanel??? I hope not because I would love to have something like what you've done for my website. :D

I just took the directadmin plugin from this forum and modified it so that it was changed in the local database when a user changes there password within the email client. I am working on making this available for others on the forum. I will let you know when i've completed it.

Offline mrb0y

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 04:46:04 AM »
Quote from: HawtDogFlvrWtr;17417
I just took the directadmin plugin from this forum and modified it so that it was changed in the local database when a user changes there password within the email client. I am working on making this available for others on the forum. I will let you know when i've completed it.

Awesome, I can't wait. Please email or PM me. I don't check in often here. Thanks! :)

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

The Download
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 06:37:09 PM »

Offline mrb0y

Sooo
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »
Quote from: HawtDogFlvrWtr;17682
Here's what you've been waiting for...

http://www.roundcubeforum.net/plug-ins/4430-autosignup-directadmin-password-support-theme-integration.html#post17681

This is truley awesome, I have a very retarded question I'm sure. What is Direct Admin????

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »
Quote from: mrb0y;17826
This is truley awesome, I have a very retarded question I'm sure. What is Direct Admin????

It's the control panel i use for my webhosting company.

DirectAdmin Web Control Panel

Offline mrb0y

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 04:03:03 PM »
How much would you charge to handle email for my domain? I don't need a web server only email for the domain and control over my own roundcube?

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

Proud to present, Version 1.1
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 07:42:18 AM »
A new version 1.1 has been released. It fixes a bug and changes a few things.

• *PATCH* fixed username already taken bug
  • Changed the security question to a predefined set
  • Changed the password field so that it's not readable while typing
[/B]