Author Topic: Groupvice, the next step  (Read 8541 times)

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Groupvice, the next step
« on: February 16, 2009, 05:27:41 AM »
The theme (or skin if you wish) GroupVice is going to be updated (more precise: rewritten).

What I want to know, if you have any requests for this theme. And if you do, if you want to share them with me, so I can see if I can add them to the next version of this theme.
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline oyetola

check box doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »
Hello
Thank you for the skin GroupVice
I have noticed that we can't use the check box  at the left of each message for selecting message before moving it to trash

I also experiencing a problem now when using attachment with special character in the attachment name ( for example when sending a mail with attachment called été.doc I have an error message "An Internal Error occured. Please try later )

Kind Regards
Victor

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Groupvice, the next step
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 03:11:33 AM »
Quote from: oyetola;19220
Hello
Thank you for the skin GroupVice

Thanks, but the creative part is not mine, I was highly inspirated by the webinterface for Novell Groupwise. The new version however will be more graphical enhanced.
I have noticed that we can't use the check box  at the left of each message for selecting message before moving it to trash

The checkbox is for flagging a message. (A checked box means the message is flagged). Groupwise is not familiar with flagging, so I used the checkbox for this purpose.

I also experiencing a problem now when using attachment with special character in the attachment name ( for example when sending a mail with attachment called été.doc I have an error message "An Internal Error occured. Please try later )

Do you have this problem with other skins too?
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline oyetola

sending attachment with utf8 charater in filename
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 06:30:41 AM »
>>Do you have this problem with other skins too?

Yes I have the problem is for all skins

Victor O.