Author Topic: Tabby!!!  (Read 63181 times)

Offline fregster

Re: BlueTabby
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007, 12:59:15 PM »
strange, i will investigate for you, I have 468 working seems fine here so far, but I have not tested the drag and drop much yet.

Offline fregster

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 10:06:43 AM »
it all seems to work for me but I have gone beta 0.2 => svn 448 => 462 => 468

Offline SteveE

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 02:09:43 PM »
Really nice theme and seems to work without problem here on 469
But the preview pane doesn't work :(
ah, doesn't work because it's not there...got it ;)

Offline fregster

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2007, 06:20:18 AM »
I have re-installed the theme and setup the theme pack as before currently minus the tango icons, can you see if this works for you?

Offline knuckles

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2007, 08:53:26 AM »
I'm having a problem with the display of text e-mails (html seem to work fine) after switching to this theme. I'm using SVN 468. The problem is that the line breaks disappear. I'd really like to use this skin -- does anyone have any idea what's happening here?

Offline Venet

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2007, 10:45:28 AM »
Quote from: knuckles
I'm having a problem with the display of text e-mails (html seem to work fine) after switching to this theme. I'm using SVN 468. The problem is that the line breaks disappear. I'd really like to use this skin -- does anyone have any idea what's happening here? Here is a screenshot:

http://rapture.airdrawn.net/bluebug.jpg

The css files are outdated (main.css and common.css).. I used the SVN 469 versions and added the missing part to the old one.
Just grab these and the skin works perfect again :-)

Offline lizzie

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
Absolutely lovely skin mate.

Thanks

Offline tofinoguy

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2007, 04:14:12 PM »
I have been using the BlueTabby theme for a couple of months. Two problems I have found when using IE7:

1) Top icons (Email, personal settings, address book, logout) are slightly cut off at the bottom.
2) Spell check doesn't work in IE7. "An error has occured on the server. Please try again later."

I'm not sure if the second error is specific to BlueTabby but since I haven't seen any mention of it in the main forum I thought I'd check here first. Spell check continues to work fine when using Firefox and IE6. There is nothing added to the log on the server.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Offline lizzie

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2007, 12:16:01 PM »
Quote from: Venet
Quote from: knuckles
I'm having a problem with the display of text e-mails (html seem to work fine) after switching to this theme. I'm using SVN 468. The problem is that the line breaks disappear. I'd really like to use this skin -- does anyone have any idea what's happening here? Here is a screenshot:

http://rapture.airdrawn.net/bluebug.jpg

The css files are outdated (main.css and common.css).. I used the SVN 469 versions and added the missing part to the old one.
Just grab these and the skin works perfect again :-)

Hey dude, with RC1, the same happens and the above fix does not appear to work... Where exactly was the issue? Is there any way I could hack the version I have to replace the line breaks?

Offline FatJonny

« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »
ditto.... just installed RC1 and the bluetabby skin removes line breaks in the text of the email body. Any idea how to fix this?

Offline digitalslave

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2007, 07:29:54 PM »
for those trying to get Blue Tabby to work please redownload. As i have said in the past the theme will be updated when the new "official" version is released and it has!

enjoy :D

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2007, 09:09:19 PM »
Thanks for the update! ;D

Offline FatJonny

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2007, 12:13:49 AM »
I love this theme but there's a few little graphics issues I thought may have been fixed in the latest release ;)

When you click a button the icon changes to the default theme's image_sel image rather than a BlueTabby one. So I made my own. I just used Photoshop and added a #999999 colour overlay with a 50% opacity to all _act images and saved them as _sel images. I've attached them to this message as a zip file.

The other thing I wanted to see was some transparency around the search bar, since I have changed the background and noticed the existing image had a white background rather than a transparent one. So I created a new image and have attached it in the zip file. Just upload and replace your existing images.

BTW... the theme works fine for me in IE7. No spell checker errors, and the cutoff icons problem can be solved with the fix on these forums:

Replace #taskbar in common.css with this:
#taskbar
{
 position: absolute;
 top: 0px;
 right: 0px;
 width: 600px;
 height: 37px;
 background: url('images/taskbar.gif') no-repeat top right;
 text-align: right;
 white-space: nowrap;
 z-index: 2; padding-left:0px; padding-right:24px; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px
}

To correct the search bar displaying in IE7 do this:
In the skins/default/mail.css I commented out the lines 534-538, and everything worked fine.
/*
html>body*#quicksearchbar { background-image: none; }
html>body*#quicksearchbar a { top: 5px; }
html>body*#quicksearchbar #quicksearchbox { width: 180px; top:0px; right: 1px; left: auto; }
*/

Both of these fixes are here: http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=910

Offline digitalslave

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2007, 06:52:59 PM »
thanks for the new updates- i didnt have much time to slap it together and the image only shows up for me if you hold the button down on the graphic and if youre doing that i think you may love your email too much :) the mail.css doesnt seem to be a problem as those lines arent there in rc-1?

again thanks for the conversion as well i havent installed imagemagik since ive upgraded my ubuntu box ;) and have been busy fighting jsps on a debian server (the debian guys need to leave their packages alone and stop changing things that are standard on every other distro >:( )

yeah im slacking heh

all changes are now in the main download on my site. i have recieved emails for other colors of the theme as well. so officially if you are interested what colors would you guys like to see??

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2007, 08:08:20 PM »
Well I'd love to see a green theme for rc