Author Topic: Tabby!!!  (Read 61755 times)

Offline Delta-9

Re: BlueTabby
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 09:46:21 PM »
Quote from: digitalslave

made the background a very light blue in this release as well - hope you like!

Excellent, looks and works great.

Thanks again.

Offline zuckerj

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
Someone mention the icons looking great. My only problem with the skin is that the icons at the top don't match the theme, they look like the default icons sitting on a blue tab, which makes the tab look a bit hokey. So is there something else I need to do other than drop the folder in the skins directory and modify my main.inc.php file to point at the BlueTabby directory for skins?

Jz.

Offline Delta-9

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 10:26:26 PM »
Quote from: zuckerj
Someone mention the icons looking great. My only problem with the skin is that the icons at the top don't match the theme, they look like the default icons sitting on a blue tab, which makes the tab look a bit hokey. So is there something else I need to do other than drop the folder in the skins directory and modify my main.inc.php file to point at the BlueTabby directory for skins?

Jz.

You not doing something right, your icons should look like this:

Offline zuckerj

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2006, 02:19:04 PM »
Yes, that looks much better. I figured it was something I didn't do correctly.

Any idea what it is I'm doing wrong?

Anyway, I'll take a look again and see if I can figure it out. The default theme ain't so bad so I'm in no particular hurry.

Jz.

Offline Delta-9

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »

All I did was unzip the directory into the skins directory and rename the theme in the main.inc.php file.  Are you sure you have refreshed your browser so that the new icons are downloaded? Maybe even try emptying your cache.

Offline rabbie

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006, 11:04:22 AM »
1) Love the updates! absolutely loove the new theme. It is way easier on the eyes than the default RED is. and besides, being red-green color blind doesn't help either!

2) What parts you after?

Offline namit

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 03:02:39 PM »
Nice job

Offline seansan

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006, 12:32:09 PM »
Looks nice!

Only problem is that the images are cut off, but dont know if this is a general problem. see attachment

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 11:27:27 PM »
Quote from: seansan
Only problem is that the images are cut off, but dont know if this is a general problem. see attachment

What browser are you using? It doesn't seem to be a global error as you can see in the screenshot at the top of this page. Could just be a browser CSS interpretation issue that the creator would need to know about.

Reload

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2006, 02:12:41 AM »
I think he is using IE 7.0, i'm having the same problem with my theme...

Offline owenhau

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 03:52:26 AM »
Cool theme~~~~~ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Working great with firefox2 and ie7
Thank you~ ;)

Offline The_Game

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2006, 12:13:30 AM »
Hello, I need some help installing this skin. What I did is that, I downloaded the .rar file and unzipped it. Then I uploaded to my roundcube skins folder, with the default folder next to It., I edit my config file main.inc.php and I added /skins/ BlueTabby/.
I chmod +777 the folder BlueTabby. But when I login, I don’t see any icons on the top and the skin looks only on gray/blue color. However, the default skin works fine for me, and I am able to see all the icons when I set the skin theme as default. Any help will be appreciated!

Offline owenhau

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 12:53:06 AM »
Quote from: The_Game
Hello, I need some help installing this skin. What I did is that, I downloaded the .rar file and unzipped it. Then I uploaded to my roundcube skins folder, with the default folder next to It., I edit my config file main.inc.php and I added /skins/ BlueTabby/.
I chmod +777 the folder BlueTabby. But when I login, I don’t see any icons on the top and the skin looks only on gray/blue color. However, the default skin works fine for me, and I am able to see all the icons when I set the skin theme as default. Any help will be appreciated!

try chmod -R 777 to the folder

Offline The_Game

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2006, 01:22:36 AM »
I already chmod -R 777 the folder BlueTabby. But no icons are displayer and the theme looks very simple nothing compared with the image showed for this skin. Btw, i know that is not my browser , because default skin works fine. ( I use Mozilla and IE 6.x)

Offline owenhau

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 04:45:48 AM »
check your apache error log
any 404 error ?