Author Topic: Tabby!!!  (Read 61773 times)

Offline digitalslave

Re: Tabby!!!
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »
BlueTabby is now  :o Green  :o so i guess its just colors of Tabby?! ;D

Also if i can find the time away from some of my other geek endevours and the single chasing women stuff id like to make a new them so if you have ideas you can send me a message or an email.

also does anyone know if the reply from outlook bug was fixed? i guess i could try from my phone and see if the whole message shows up.

Thanks again!!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2007, 11:20:58 PM »
Dang thats a nice green theme! As for other themes I have been working on a new theme for rc thats called rctiger its in the theme of macs mail, that will be posted here when I am down with it, It should only be a couple of weeks now...

Offline FatJonny

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2007, 12:10:06 AM »
I still wasn't happy with that gif searchfield image. :-[

Find attached a new one. This is a png file. Upload to your images folder then open common.css and change "searchfield.gif" to "searchfield.png"

Offline digitalslave

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »
heh i thought the same thing when making the main tab - it fades to white but for simplicity sake im going to leave it in the originating format. now when i make another theme i may end up utilizing all pngs ;) well i guess except for animation bits. but im glad im not the only one who notices this stuff ;)

Offline tofinoguy

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2007, 09:47:13 PM »
Thanks for the update - it works with IE7 out of the box and my strange spell check error from the previous version is gone. However, I've noticed that in the new version, the number of new messages is no longer displayed in the Title of the page. This was useful so as to just open it up, keep it minimized and scan the Windows taskbar for new mail. Not sure if this is a Tabby or RC1 problem.

Edit: I had re-enabled caching as I was to understand that problem had been fixed. By disabling it again this I once again get the new message count in the title bar. So really this had nothing to do with Tabby.

Offline lizzie

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2007, 06:33:09 AM »
Thanks for this update matey... Love your work

Offline Bononi

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2007, 01:42:37 PM »
Excelent work..... please add more tabbys.... ;)

Thanks

Bononi

Offline Delta-9

« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2007, 11:14:24 PM »
Good, continued work, digitalslave.

I've been impressed with this theme from the get go. I waited to upgrade this time and now your updated theme was waiting for me and better than ever.

Thanks again for your continued support and updates.

Offline afernandez

Theme Tabby!!! preview panel ?
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2007, 01:49:22 PM »
List, somebody has working theme Tabby with preview panel?
and with compose mail HTML?

Offline seba22

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2007, 03:37:58 PM »
Very good theme ( Blue).

I'm waiting to, for Blue Theme relase for RC-2.

Good Work !

Offline dina

« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2007, 10:58:59 PM »
Preview pane disappears when using these themes. I'm using the latest svn available on 25-10-2007.

Offline digitalslave

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »
tabby is for OFFICIAL releases only. isnt preview pane just one variable why does everyone complain about this - just go change it?? tabby isnt any great change just updated graphics (basically default). sadly because of lack of innovation and there are still problems with roundcube that are just annoying ive been looking into other solutions - as of yet i havent found one that i like so im still here... who knows what the future will bring.

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2007, 08:27:33 AM »
Preview pane is not just one variable. You have to have it in your theme, and also support whether it's there or not with the CSS. I'm sure it's just a 10 minute fix though.

This is a good reason why themes should only be for official releases and not each build. Much easier to make sure things work.

Offline digitalslave

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2008, 07:07:17 PM »
just wanted to say thanks to all those using tabby and those that have sent me personal email with suggestions and comments - its was fun creating and maintaining tabby. unfortunately roundcube just never matures and has been stunted for some time now. moving on to greener pastures and some technology closer to my heart (yes java gag heh). switched to inTouch at claros.org so i will no longer support tabby. best of luck in all that you do guys - who knows maybe ill be back someday!

Offline bpat1434

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2008, 07:22:14 PM »
It's a shame to hear you're leaving Tabby behind :( RoundCube isn't really stunted, it's more of a time thing. No-one gets paid for it. I do know that development is still progressing though. Matter of fact, I was just contacted earlier this week by Thomas about the project. So it's still progressing, it's just slow due to time constraints.

There are only 2 more tickets left (one of which I know is probably 75% done) and the other should be right along before 0.1 stable is released. So the project has been going, I just don't think they've been releasing often. Something that might need to be changed for future releases ;)