Author Topic: AutoSignup with Directadmin Password support and Theme Integration (Version 2.0)  (Read 35673 times)

Offline DJManas

AutoSignup with Directadmin Password support and Theme Integration
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »
Quote from: HawtDogFlvrWtr;18777
No problem. We will get it worked out.

Btw in readme file it says
5. import the SQL file located in emsu/sql/ (This creates the tables needed for the signup)

But there is only one file rc_email_signup_useraccounts.sql
this file is enough? Because in some other plugin i saw two file there.
I am installing roundcube from start first roundcube than your plugin.

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2009, 10:54:52 AM »
Yes, after you do the sql install for the roundcube install, the only other sql to import is the one listed in the readme. That install assumes that roundcube is completely installed and working properly.

Offline DJManas

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »
Quote from: HawtDogFlvrWtr;18779
Yes, after you do the sql install for the roundcube install, the only other sql to import is the one listed in the readme. That install assumes that roundcube is completely installed and working properly.

I made evrything from fresh start and now than i try to create new account i get error
Table 'email.cpanel' doesn't exist

And there is what logs i get after i try log in with test account change pass than logout and than login with changed pass and its show that password wrong.

[28-Apr-2009 19:32:41] PHP Warning:  array_flip() [function.array-flip]: The argument should be an array in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/func.inc on line 29
[28-Apr-2009 19:32:43] PHP Warning:  include(program/include/cpanel.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 19:32:43] PHP Warning:  include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'program/include/cpanel.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/lib:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/include:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 19:32:50] PHP Warning:  include(program/include/cpanel.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 19:32:50] PHP Warning:  include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'program/include/cpanel.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/lib:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/include:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 19:32:58 +0300] IMAP Error: Authentication for test@jpa.lt failed (LOGIN): "a001 NO Authentication failed." (POST /jpapastas/?_task=&_action=login)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 12:34:41 PM by DJManas »

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2009, 01:38:08 PM »
i see an error in my code :) Here's the fix... on like 83 in the signup.php with emsu, goto comment out the following lines just like i did below and give it a try. .... one more thing... was the account that you gave me created within directadmin? if so, try creating an account with the front end of roundcube and see it it changes correctly... if you comment those lines below it should fix the email.cpanel error and continue :)

Code: [Select]
// Get Cpanel connection details from DB
//$result = mysql_query("SELECT username, password, ip, port FROM cpanel")
//or die(mysql_error());
//$row = mysql_fetch_array( $result );

Thanks for the help.

Offline DJManas

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »
Okey i made that fix and now i am trying to create new account after i write data and press signup its loading something for a while and after that white screen here are the screenshots. Log file have no logs about this. And i tryed to change pass that still dont work ;/ But that error with cpanel gone =)

Btw new url for roundcube now: Email Packrat :: Welcome to Email Packrat
Test account the same user: test@jpa.lt pass: test123

The logs after i log in with test account trying to change pass logout and trying to log in with new pass.
[28-Apr-2009 21:16:07] PHP Warning:  include(program/include/cpanel.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 21:16:07] PHP Warning:  include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'program/include/cpanel.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/lib:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/include:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 21:16:15] PHP Warning:  include(program/include/cpanel.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 21:16:15] PHP Warning:  include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'program/include/cpanel.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/lib:/home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/include:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/admin/domains/jpa.lt/public_html/fm/jpapastas/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27
[28-Apr-2009 21:16:24 +0300] IMAP Error: Authentication for test@jpa.lt failed (LOGIN): "a001 NO Authentication failed." (POST /jpapastas/?_task=&_action=login)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 02:18:11 PM by DJManas »

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2009, 03:59:40 PM »
i'm still caught at work and don't know when i will be able to leave. This would probably be easier to resolve tomorrow. are you ok with that? I just don't want to tell you i will be and not show up before you have to get some rest.

Offline DJManas

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2009, 04:38:48 PM »
Quote from: HawtDogFlvrWtr;18791
i'm still caught at work and don't know when i will be able to leave. This would probably be easier to resolve tomorrow. are you ok with that? I just don't want to tell you i will be and not show up before you have to get some rest.

Its ok for me see ya till tommorow =)

Offline DJManas

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 05:44:41 PM »
Thank you very much. You the best man on the earth =)

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 05:48:24 PM »
no problem. I'm glad we got it worked out. It's refreshing to see that people still trust others for help and are willing to temporarily give away the keys to the kingdom to get things fixed quickly.

Offline yc3948

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »
Please Help I want use it in hostmonster
1. I can't find rc_email_signup_cpanel.sql
2. When change password is not working I don't because the rc_email_signup_cpanel.sql or something wrong, when I changed password in web mail it show successful but when I login I still have to use old password
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 06:08:31 PM by yc3948 »

Offline slighpcs

DirectAdmin SSL issues?
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2009, 10:55:58 PM »
I can't seem to get DA to create an account, it's written to the DB just fine. Could this possibly be a DA SSL issue? Http is redirected to ssl via DirectAdmin. Here is the DA error.log tail:
2009:05:10-21:38:08: Can't connect to ssl!
2009:05:10-21:38:08: -> A failure in the SSL library occurred, usually a protocol error.
2009:05:10-21:38:08: -> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
Thanks for the hard work, by the way.

Sorry to bother, it was actually nothing to do with DA. I just needed to change the URL in the signup.php and all seems well.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:00:31 AM by slighpcs »

Offline HawtDogFlvrWtr

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
I'm glad you got it working. I'm sorry for the delay in messaging... I thought i had reminders turned on for this forum entry but i never got an email saying someone replied. Let me know if you need any help in the future...

Quote from: slighpcs;18953
I can't seem to get DA to create an account, it's written to the DB just fine. Could this possibly be a DA SSL issue? Http is redirected to ssl via DirectAdmin. Here is the DA error.log tail:
2009:05:10-21:38:08: Can't connect to ssl!
2009:05:10-21:38:08: -> A failure in the SSL library occurred, usually a protocol error.
2009:05:10-21:38:08: -> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)
Thanks for the hard work, by the way.

Sorry to bother, it was actually nothing to do with DA. I just needed to change the URL in the signup.php and all seems well.

Offline Zakimus

install issues
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 07:24:04 AM »
ok, so yea, im a complete nub here so bear with me, i followed all your instructions as best i could to the letter, i still get the same message every time i try to register a new account, im using hostmonster, ran the two sql tables, everything was created to the best of my knowledge but i still get...

Warning: fopen(http://...@74.220.203.58:2082/CMD_API_POP?action=create&user=test&domain=zakimus.com&passwd=test"a=10000) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/zakimusc/public_html/mail/emsu/signup.php on line 93

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/zakimusc/public_html/mail/emsu/signup.php on line 103

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/zakimusc/public_html/mail/emsu/signup.php on line 104

...with the last two lines repeating over and over, i know im far from an expert but i can't seem to figure this one out, lol, im running roundcube 0.2.1

Offline aswatstar

where is rc_email_signup_cpanel.sql file
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »
rc_email_signup_cpanel.sql file is missing in both zip files uploaded by HawtDogFlvrWtr?:confused:
but i found one in rc_auto_email_signup_1_0.zip which was posted by tuney, i made the tables in Mysql DB, Now when fill up the registration form, the page get blank insted of showing done.php and also no changes hapen to DB, here are the log errors:

[08-Dec-2009 01:31:27] PHP Warning:  include() [function.include]: Unable to access program/include/cpanel.php in /customers/malgari.be/malgari.be/httpd.www/email/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27

[08-Dec-2009 01:31:27] PHP Warning:  include(program/include/cpanel.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /customers/malgari.be/malgari.be/httpd.www/email/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27

[08-Dec-2009 01:31:27] PHP Warning:  include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'program/include/cpanel.php' for inclusion (include_path='/customers/malgari.be/malgari.be/httpd.www/email/:/customers/malgari.be/malgari.be/httpd.www/email/program:/customers/malgari.be/malgari.be/httpd.www/email/program/lib:/customers/malgari.be/malgari.be/httpd.www/email/program/include:.:/usr/share/php') in /customers/malgari.be/malgari.be/httpd.www/email/program/steps/settings/password.inc on line 27

please please help me!! link to login and sign up page
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 11:34:29 PM by aswatstar »

Offline malte

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 12:59:07 AM »
Hey,

i didn't find an answer to my question in your entry post, so i just ask:

Which Mail-Server is your auto sign up plug in for? I guess I have to use Linux as OS on my rent Server, so hmail is not an option...

thx
malte