Author Topic: AutoInstaller and Spell Checker  (Read 4978 times)

Offline jimhap

AutoInstaller and Spell Checker
« on: August 25, 2006, 10:06:32 AM »
It would be nice if there was a PHP file that uploads and installs RoundCube for you. Also, a spell checker would be useful.

Offline simplistsims

Re: AutoInstaller and Spell Checker
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 12:15:07 PM »
I personally think we dont need this sorta thing. Roundcube is very easy to install and if you have problems you just have to ask here.
Duca Duca Duca Duca - Dr. Evil *Say it fast*

Offline igeoffi

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 01:36:57 PM »
spell check in there already

Offline jimmygoon

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 05:40:55 PM »
An install script is one thing, an uploader/installer is a different one... There is already a high level of necessary user interaction due to the fact that many people install things like rc on a shared cpanel... so why '"waste"' time on an install script when only 4-5 values need to be changed/configed.

Offline rabbie

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 10:29:00 AM »
Quote from: jimmygoon
An install script is one thing, an uploader/installer is a different one... There is already a high level of necessary user interaction due to the fact that many people install things like rc on a shared cpanel... so why '"waste"' time on an install script when only 4-5 values need to be changed/configed.

I have to agree with you on this one Jimmy. I installed it in my Cpanel account. Your still going to have to setup the mysql database yourself if you are running on cpanel so there really is no point for an install script.