Author Topic: roundcube 0.2.1 stable does not work properly with imapproxy  (Read 5074 times)

Offline zamri

roundcube 0.2.1 stable does not work properly with imapproxy
« on: March 17, 2009, 01:58:00 AM »
Hi all,

I found out that roundcube 0.2.1 stable  (and roundcubemail trunk 2332) does not work properly with imapproxy. Some users could login and some couldn't. For those couldn't login, IE shows Page not found or something like that and MOzilla Firefox just showed blank page (as if timed out to connect). If I connect roundcube directly to imap server, all users could login.

Can anyone confirm this?

Offline obanarama

roundcube 0.2.1 stable does not work properly with imapproxy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »
Quote from: zamri;17805
Hi all,

I found out that roundcube 0.2.1 stable  (and roundcubemail trunk 2332) does not work properly with imapproxy. Some users could login and some couldn't. For those couldn't login, IE shows Page not found or something like that and MOzilla Firefox just showed blank page (as if timed out to connect). If I connect roundcube directly to imap server, all users could login.

Can anyone confirm this?

I'm using 0.2.1 stable with imapproxy and a dovecot imap server (on another machine in a cluster) and its working great.  All users can login and all functions work correctly.