Author Topic: Mark all in folder or Show all in folder?  (Read 3806 times)

Offline BigPapaPorsche

Mark all in folder or Show all in folder?
« on: March 20, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »
As the usual first post goes,......

You guys have done a smash up job with RoundCube!  I have been an avid SquirelMail user for years and never thought I would switch to another application.  After a week of using RoundCube there is no looking back.  All of you should take a bow for the terrific work you have accomplished.

Now for the question,......

Am I crazy or is there no option to select all messages within a folder (not just the number displayed) for a specific action?  Is there also no option to display all messages within a folder?  I belong to several high traffic e-mail lists to which I don't get to read all the messages.  I will usually move the messages to a folder for a rainy day.  When I used SquirelMail the application didn't constantly remind me that I had 25,000 unread e-mails to tend to.  I like this feature in RoundCube though I don't like the constant reminder of how much e-mail I didn't read.  I have not found a way to simply mark all messages in a folder as read.  Does this feature exist and I just don't see it anywhere?

Offline rosali

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »
I would recommend to go to RoundCube Webmail and to submit a feature request ticket. The CORE programmers are there and unfortunately not here ... at least not frequently!
Regards,
Rosali

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 05:18:10 PM »
You can use ctrl+click to select multiple messages at once and then select mark as read from the menu at the top
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline BigPapaPorsche

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 07:38:38 PM »
Quote from: JohnDoh;17935
You can use ctrl+click to select multiple messages at once and then select mark as read from the menu at the top

I do not have the patience to do that with 25,000 messages,....

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 05:20:13 AM »
would pressing select all unread at the bottom of the screen help? though i guess that only does stuff on the current page. do you have something like sieve filtering may be it would just be best to setup a rule that moves the messages into the folder and marks them as read automatically.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…