Author Topic: [0.2.2] Possible error in the Danish translation files  (Read 3976 times)

Offline Red5

[0.2.2] Possible error in the Danish translation files
« on: June 01, 2009, 08:18:54 AM »
I have just installed Roundcube version 0.2.2 and I think that I have found an error in the Danish translation files. A blank line at the end of both labels.inc and messages.inc seems to cause problems.

Where do I report this issue?

Thanks,
Mads

Offline phillb

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 08:41:20 AM »
Quote from: Red5;19368

Where do I report this issue?

Here!?:
    Pending Issues - RoundCube Webmail Forum

Greetz PhillB
MAIL: phillb@live.de
Mail me if you\'ve Questions

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 02:21:43 PM »
There was an update to the Danish translation in the trunk a little while ago, I think the issue may have been fixed then, if possible please try it. Dev_SVN ? RoundCube Webmail
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline rosali

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 12:03:45 AM »
There are "invisible" signs behind the closing php tag. Just remove all bottom lines up to the tag (?>).
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Red5

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 07:00:35 AM »
Thank you all.

It does seem to have been corrected in the current trunk:
https://svn.roundcube.net/trunk/roundcubemail/program/localization/da_DK/

So if anyone else experiences problems with a blank page after login and the following errors in the logfile, downloading the new labels.inc and messages.inc might fix the problem. Like rosali wrote it can also be fixed by deleting any characters outside the tags.

[noparse]
PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../program/localization/da_DK/labels.inc:268) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../program/localization/da_DK/labels.inc:268) in /.../program/include/rcube_template.php on line 264

PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../program/localization/da_DK/labels.inc:268) in /.../program/include/rcmail.php on line 954
[/noparse]

Thanks,
Mads