Roundcube Community Forum

Roundcube runing very very slow

Started by Mambobuzzz, June 30, 2006, 10:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mambobuzzz

Hii,

I'me runing Roundcube 0.1beta on an apache server under Windows XP SP2 with Hmailserver on the same server.
Everything works so far very good. But... Sometimes, after a few uses of Roundcube, the web interface comes very very slowly. It still comes eachtimes, but very slowly.

The temporary solution that I found was to restard over the apache server. After that, it runs again fine for a couple of uses. Can someone help me solving this issue ?

Bye,

Mambobuzzz

PS: Thank you developpers very much for that full of promises webmail interface.

flosoft

hmm, that is odd. Maybe check the apache error log? Roundcube logs?

Mambobuzzz

Thx for your Reply.

Can this be a problem :

Quote060701 14:11:01 InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 43644
060701 14:11:01 [Warning] mysql.user table is not updated to new password format; Disabling new password usage until mysql_fix_privilege_tables is run
060701 14:11:01 [Warning] Can't open and lock time zone table: La table 'mysql.time_zone_leap_second' n'existe pas trying to live without them
C:\PROGRA~1\EASYPH~1\MySql\bin\mysqld.exe: PrÃÃ,ªt pour des connections Source distribution

flosoft

There seems to be a problem with your MySQL installation? Maybe try to reinstall it or update it.

Mambobuzzz

Maybe those are just warnings. I don't think this could be the problem.

Is there a catch thing or something that could go wrong with a few loads of the interface ?

flosoft

Well, Roundcube uses the Time from PHP no?

060701 14:11:01 [Warning] mysql.user table is not updated to new password format; Disabling new password usage until mysql_fix_privilege_tables is run

Maybe try to resetup your RC database?