Author Topic: RC 0.3 beta +hmail plugins gives error no  (Read 6085 times)

Offline Monty

RC 0.3 beta +hmail plugins gives error no
« on: May 31, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »
Hello people,

I got a problem getting the hmail plugins to work.

Everything shows up in the "configuration screen" of roundcube. When I click one of the hmail server plugins (e.g. hmail autoresponder or hmail password) is gives the following error:
SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!

Error No. [0x01F5]

And an error showing something like: "PHP error: cannot load template for hmail_pass.hmail_password"

Server runs Windows xp, php5.2+, apache 2.2+, hmail server 5.1.2-B346 and RC webmail 0.3 beta.

What can be possibly wrong?

Offline rosali

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 12:26:09 AM »
Which Roundcube SVN trunk version do you use? On recent SVN version you need not to rename the template files. Let them as f.e. hmail_password.html in the skin folder of the plugin (./plugins/hmail_password/skins/templates).

Also, where did you download the plugin? It is ok, if you have it from RoundCube Webmail :: Welcome to RoundCube Webmail (Logon Demo, Navigate to preferences, Download from link located in the left column of the page). There is also a link for a working RoundCube Code Base on this screen.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 02:11:07 AM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Monty

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:35:05 AM »
Hello Rosali,

I downloaded the file from Downloading RoundCube Webmail -> then "Latest beta" This was done yesterday (31-05-2009).

The plugins I downloaded from (your site): mail4us.net :: Welcome to mail4us.net -> login with demo

As far as I know I didn't changed any templates names.

Where can I see the svn build number by the way?

I also tried a completely fresh/ new installation of roudcube, including a new database. The same problem persists.

Maybe I mis steps; I didn't find any installation manual on the API or plugins. Where can I find one?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Monty

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »
I downloaded all the packages from the mail4us website (including the roundcube files).

Now I got a working copy running!

What could have been the problem is that in the first "settings" plugin I downloaded there was no "config" map included, only a "localization" and "skin" map.

Anyways I'm happy to have it up and running! Thanks for the support.

Offline rosali

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 02:25:33 PM »
v0.3beta is modified daily. So I have to adjust my plugins to be ready for the stable release. On my site there is a RoundCube trunk snapshot for my plugins.

Always goto http://trac.roundcube.net/browser/trunk to get the latest snapshot.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:30:09 PM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali