Author Topic: Sieverules (managesieve) plugin  (Read 214757 times)

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2009, 04:24:45 PM »
Just verified that I couldn't see any of the "Mark message as" choices in IE as well as Firefox...

It appears that in the source, the values are there, but when selected, it does not activate the menu to choose the imap flag value...

I do not see any javascript errors being produced either...

Tim.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Sieverules plugin
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2009, 03:14:27 AM »
i cant recreate this, the drop down shows up just as it should for me in both 0.3b and the latest dev. could you double check there are no JS errors, also try clearing your cache and check the RC error log for any PHP errors? thanks
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2009, 05:20:41 PM »
hmmmmm....

ok, I just got the latest SVN build (2694) and installed it from scratch...

then I got the latest SVN of your sieverules plugin and installed that too...

Still have the problem where it does not show the "Mark message as" list to choose from...

I dont see any javascript errors in the javascript console either, or the errors log in the installation.

I have included a screenshot of what I see.

Kind of baffling...

Tim
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 05:27:35 PM by timtraver »

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Sieverules plugin
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2009, 03:11:03 AM »
it is indeed kind of baffling. look at the source of that page, find \\Seen, it should be in there twice, it is one of the options in the imapflags dropdown, make sure the code for both boxes is generated correctly.

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2009, 02:23:57 PM »
ok, It looks like they are generated correctly here is the first one :

Code: [Select]
<select name=_imapflags[]&quot; style=&quot;display: none; width: 398px;&quot;>
<option value=&quot;\\Seen&quot;>Read</option>
<option value=&quot;\\Deleted&quot;>Deleted</option>
<option value=&quot;\\Answered&quot;>Answered</option>

<option value=&quot;\\Draft&quot;>Draft</option>
<option value=&quot;\\Flagged&quot;>Flagged</option>
</select>

and then the second one :

they look identical to me...

Like I had mentioned, I'm trying in Firefox (3.011) and IE (7.0.5730.13) and I'm not seeing any errors in the javascript consoles.

Some more odd behaviors. If I select it like you see in the pic i sent you, and then save the rule, the rule gets saved like so :

## Generated by RoundCube Webmail SieveRules Plugin ##
require ["imap4flags];
# rule:[test]
if anyof (header :contains "Subject" "test")
{
        setflag "";
}

Then, if I select the rule again, I can then see the action popup for the flag action. But, if I save a different action, it does not save properly (same as above)

But even if I add another rule, and select "Mark message as" again, it is once again blank...

what can I send you to help out with the process of figuring this one out ???

I don't think it matters, but I'm using dovecot's managesieve stuff...

I might be able to get you a login to this test installation, but I'll have to open some ports...

Thanks,

Tim.

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2009, 08:20:47 PM »
I sent you a PM about a test login for our system that hopefully can help you in determining what you think my issue is...

let me know if you need anything else,

Tim.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Sieverules plugin
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2009, 10:08:36 AM »
I think the problems timtraver was seeing are now fixed in the latest development release. The problem was support for Dovecot 1.2. Thanks to timtraver for his help in debugging.

Latest development release also includes support for Body and Copy extensions and some other minor bug fixes.

Offline timtraver

Sieve Body comparison
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2009, 03:59:27 PM »
Hi,

was wondering if you were going to put the RFC 5173 Sieve implementation of searching the body for content in your sieve rule plugin?

Also, it appears that when writing the sieve rules, they are all written as elseif statements, which means that only one rule can be hit. Can those be set up as individual if statements?

Thanks,

Tim.

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Sieverules plugin
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 03:28:40 AM »
The latest development version of the plugin does allow for filtering on the message body (if it is support by your server). latest development version requires the svn trunk version of RC.

To make the plugin write single if statements rather than elseif please check the readme.

Offline fgh

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2009, 05:24:58 PM »
if i click on new filter nothing happens

in my apache log i found:
file does not exist: /usr/share/roundcubemail/undefined, referer: http://host/webmail/?_task=settings&_action=plugin.sieverules.add

any ideas, thats wrong?

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »
looks like you haven't added all of the localization text fields needed by your plugin just yet...

When leaving the subject blank on an autoreply, I get the popup with the message :

[sieverules.vacnosubject]

but I can't find any vacnosubject entry in any of the localization files...

just a heads up

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »
fgh,

you'll need to give us more information for us to help you. Is your managesieve server up and running?

what roundcube software are you running??? and what version of the sieverules dist are you running?

Offline fgh

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2009, 06:17:04 PM »
Quote from: timtraver;20300

you'll need to give us more information for us to help you. Is your managesieve server up and running?

yes the server is running

cat dovecon/info.log
dovecot: 2009-07-28 22:13:13 Info: managesieve-login: Login: user=, method=PLAIN, rip=127.0.0.1, lip=127.0.0.1, secured
dovecot: 2009-07-28 22:13:13 Info: MANAGESIEVE(user@test.local): Connection closed

what roundcube software are you running??? and what version of the sieverules dist are you running?

roundcubemail-0.3-RC1         sieverules.0_3b

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2009, 08:45:32 PM »
hmmm...well, 0.3 is definitely on the cutting edge, and I know there have been lots of improvements and fixes in the latest SVN builds.

I'm going to bet that the advice that you'll get from the developer will be to update your SVN build of RC as well as get the latest download of the sieverules plugin.

t

Offline timtraver

Sieverules plugin
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2009, 08:52:01 PM »
JohnDoe,

I've got another one for ya...

ok, in your header drop down list, you have one labelled as "Sender". What I found is that in the sieverules.php file, on line 24, you have

'from' => 'address::Sender',

I think you actually meant that field to be a comparator of the "From" field so that when the managesieve writes out the rule, it uses the "From" header, as I do not believe there is a "Sender" header in most emails.

When I changed that line to be

'from' => 'address::From',

then it wrote out the rule in a manner that I think is what you had intended.

Let me know if that doesn't sound right...but if it does, then maybe you can change it in your codebase...

Thanks,

Tim