Author Topic: Myroundcube calendar plugin and Davical? Please help!  (Read 5604 times)

Offline FreddyAV

Myroundcube calendar plugin and Davical? Please help!
« on: September 27, 2011, 06:21:23 PM »
Hi

I'm using RC 0.5.3 and the myroundcube plugins ver 1.5 for RC 0.5.3. I managed to get the relevant tables into my mysql DB and I have enabled the calendar as well as jqueryui plugins (jqueryui before calendar in the list of active plugins), but I do not know how to configure it??!? I know my Davical server (on same physical server) is working since I have been using it every day for 6 months.

There are settings in the config/config.inc.php under the plugin, in the settings control panel in RC under Calendar (if choosing "CalDav") and I also noticed under each category if I press the small icon to the right of each category line / color chooser box. Now, which setting do I enter where? I've tried searching for it but without success! Please inform me of what I should do!

Cheers!

Edit: I should probably add that what I do get a visible calendar which seems to try to sync to the caldav server, but it is still empty (I even checked for contents of the three events tables in the database and they are all empty except for some US hollidays). I iterated through some different settings in the GUI and one time I got the green box on top with messages saying something like "Calendar has been replicated successfully" but there was still nothing to be found in the calendar or the mysql DB.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:36:24 AM by FreddyAV »

Offline FreddyAV

Solved
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 04:02:47 AM »
Updated to the just released 0.6 and the plugin bundle for 0.6-rc on a machine other than the one running Davical and now at least I know what the settings should be like. Need to update on the FreeBSD server also, but since this was a thread on how to configure it I consider it as solved.