Author Topic: Resolved - Password plugins  (Read 47925 times)

Offline sumit9451

HEllo
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 09:41:23 AM »
If you need my ftp account for mail i can give :) But please help :) Please please it has a week i am trying on ..

Offline sumit9451

Hello
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 10:22:47 AM »
Do i have to create password database in msql if yes then how .. Please provide me steps if possible from starting with database and please...

Offline fms

Password plugins
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 10:26:49 AM »
Quote from: sumit9451;21637
Hello i tried this
I want use it with

$rcmail_config['password_driver'] = 'sql';

$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://comp35_rnd02:3aRqSzgezi@localhost/com35_rnd02';

$rcmail_config['password_query'] = 'UPDATE mailbox SET password=%p WHERE username=%u AND password=%o AND domain=%d LIMIT 1';

this i get cannot save the password or sometime blank page.. pLease help

Try this:

Code: [Select]

$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://<user>:<password>@unix(/tmp/mysql.sock)/<database>';
$rcmail_config['password_query'] = &quot;UPDATE `mailbox` SET `password` = %c, modified=now() WHERE `username` = %u LIMIT 1&quot;;

In your case:

$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://comp35_rnd02:3aRqSzgezi@unix(/tmp/mysql.sock)/your-database-name';
$rcmail_config['password_query'] = "UPDATE `mailbox` SET `password` = %c, modified=now() WHERE `username` = %u LIMIT 1";
Francisco

Offline sumit9451

Hello thanks but i tried this also and failed to do that ?
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 12:55:16 PM »
ITs saying not able to connect database .. Cannot save password. !

Offline fms

Password plugins
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 04:36:40 PM »
Are you sure
your login on database
is "comp35_rnd02"
and your password is "3aRqSzgezi" ?

First of all, you should try to assure you can log in and can access the database.

Try to use heidisql (http://www.heidisql.com) to test if you can connect to the database.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 04:56:25 PM by fms »
Francisco

Offline sumit9451

Hello :( please help me
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 06:16:43 PM »
YEs i can access it .. i have tried can you send me once again step by step instruction from starting so i can try once again ... please i used simplescript to uplaod roundcube mail script..  this is my mysql server status

* Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
    * Server version: 5.0.81-community-log
    * Protocol version: 10
    * User: comp35_rnd02@localhost
    * MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server

* Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8k DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
    * MySQL client version: 5.0.81
    * PHP extension: mysqli

Offline fms

Password plugins
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 07:54:54 AM »
Where are your users? on what database?

Lets say:
1) your mysql-user: comp35_rnd02
2) your mysql-password:3aRqSzgezi
3) your mysql-database: postfix

So, user comp35_rnd02 should have rights to access postfix database from localhost (assuming RoundCube is running on same machine where mysql is)

#mysql
mysql> GRANT ALL ON postfix.* TO comp35_rnd02@localhost IDENTIFIED BY '3aRqSzgezi'; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
exit

So, your password-plugin config is something like this:
/usr/local/www/roundcube/config/password/config.inc.php

$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysql://comp35_rnd02:3aRqSzgezi@unix(/tmp/mysql.sock)/postfix';
$rcmail_config['password_query'] = "UPDATE `mailbox` SET `password` = %c, modified=now() WHERE `username` = %u LIMIT 1";
Francisco

Offline rosali

Password plugins
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 09:44:21 AM »
@fms: The problem of sumit9451 is, that he is using the imap server of his host. His webspace is controlled by cpanel. I don't think that he has access to postfix database. I'm not familiar with cpanel. I don't know if it is even possible to code a suiteable driver for the current password plugin. MySQL - at least with the credential posted by sumit 9451 - has only access to the RoundCube database.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline fms

Password plugins
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
humm ok Rosali.

In this case, I dont know a solution for him.
Francisco

Offline sumit9451

HElllo
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2009, 02:24:19 AM »
SO tell me the way ... is this not for cpanel .. what you need  just tell me so i can find and tell you.. pzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline sumit9451

HEllo
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 02:39:53 AM »
i have one idea if you support me ... tell me where should i install roundcube manually and i have full control for cpanel...

Offline sumit9451

Hello
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 03:27:28 AM »
This is the change password  from cpanel .. if this helps your for me then i am really happy please

https://host293.hostmonster.com:2083/frontend/hostmonster/mail/passwdpop.html?redirectdomain=&email=123&domain=computertreasure.com

Offline rosali

Password plugins
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 04:27:28 AM »
You don't understand the structure:

RoundCube is a IMAP server client.
The backend is a IMAP server.
The IMAP server or a backend of the IMAP server administers users and passwords.
Really deep insights to your imap server and the user/password administration are necessary to code a php script to jump into it.
At the moment no skilled php programmer and cpanel user has coded a password change driver ...
Regards,
Rosali

Offline yinzhen

problem with passwd change plugin
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2010, 10:39:02 AM »
hello,

i use roundcube 0.3.2.30 and have a problem with the Password Plugin. If try to change a Password, there is always the 'internalerror' Message. But if i try out the wrong 'curpasswd' , roundcube detect that it is the wrong psw. and put out the 'passwordincorrect' message.

Seems like Roundcube cant write to the DB.
I use mysql, postfix

There is a error in the log:

apache2: MDB2 Error: not found (-4): _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: SELECT update_passwd('qtr$hjhtdjrtdjrdjrtz345z54rt', 'xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com')] [Native code: 1305] [Native message: FUNCTION roundcubemail.update_passwd does not exist]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 08:16:08 AM by yinzhen »

Offline yinzhen

Password plugins
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 08:06:58 AM »
Quote from: yinzhen;25965
hello,

i use roundcube 0.3.2.30 and have a problem with the Password Plugin. If .......

uff. a solution.....
first i discovered that the old changepswd plugin (0.2.1) work. so i copied some lines. but in the end (like first page in this thread) it works with:

$rcmail_config['password_db_dsn'] = 'mysqli://username:gfd534PASSgdfGGERR53@localhost/vmail';

$rcmail_config['password_query'] = "UPDATE `mailbox` SET `password` = %c, modified=now() WHERE `username` = %u LIMIT 1";