Author Topic: Just stumbled on Roundcube!  (Read 4243 times)

Offline falk

Just stumbled on Roundcube!
« on: August 26, 2006, 12:24:47 PM »
Hi,

I just stumbled on this great program this morning.
I was looking for alternatives for the "usual webmail clients" and found a note in a forum.

Installation and config was a walk in the park and after half an hour I saw the result.... Stunning :)

Before I thought that Zimbra or Scalix was the way to go when looking for a nice looking AJAX webmail clients.
But when you don't need calenders, backends, ldap and stuff, this will be/is the perfect 'slim' alternative.

Even in this early(?) state of development, and based of this first impression, it really stands out from the rest in usability and look.

Well, I just wanted to say good work and thanks ! :)

--
Regards Falk
Sweden

Offline Gary

Re: Just stumbled on Roundcube!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 07:45:32 AM »
Just done the same thing. I have been using squirrelmail for a while but I like the look of RoundCube much better.
Will see how it goes.

Gary

Offline Slug

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 07:59:36 AM »
Quote from: Gary
Just done the same thing. I have been using squirrelmail for a while but I like the look of RoundCube much better.
Will see how it goes.

Gary

Hello Gary, glad to see you found us ;-)

Michael
Roundcube SVN 1335|PHP 5.2.4|hMailServer 5|Win 2003 SP2|IIS 6

Offline Delta-9

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 10:16:10 PM »
Quote from: Gary

I am in the same boat as you, I still have some attachment issues with roundcube. When I have these issues, I just change to my squirrelmail install so I can check the attachments.

I really like the roundcube design and AJAX drag and drop functionality.