Author Topic: Forced 2x Login  (Read 3861 times)

Offline Jason275

Forced 2x Login
« on: July 01, 2009, 09:42:05 AM »
When I go to my host's webmail page, I log-in.  I am then offered a choice of 3 clients, one of them being Roundcube.  After clicking Roundcube, I am asked again to login.  Being forced to log-in twice is very annoying.

According to my host (hostmonster.com), this is part of Roundcube's newest version and does not provide an opportunity for a workaround.  Is there anyway to avoid having to log-in twice?  FYI, I am a user, not a developer, so my knowledge is very limited.

Offline rosali

Forced 2x Login
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »
If your hoster is running v0.2.1 stable there is no workaround other than hacking the source code.

v0.3 - which is currently in beta state - will have plugins for autologon from a CMS or Portal. Also a "remember me" plugin will be available (cookie based).

Plugin_Repository ? RoundCube Webmail
Regards,
Rosali

Offline dano

Forced 2x Login
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 11:45:33 AM »
Quote from: Jason275;19877
When I go to my host's webmail page, I log-in.  I am then offered a choice of 3 clients, one of them being Roundcube.  After clicking Roundcube, I am asked again to login.  Being forced to log-in twice is very annoying.

According to my host (hostmonster.com), this is part of Roundcube's newest version and does not provide an opportunity for a workaround.  Is there anyway to avoid having to log-in twice?  FYI, I am a user, not a developer, so my knowledge is very limited.

This doesn't have anything to do with Roundcube.  cPanel has always had that double log in to get to their webmails.