Author Topic: Add some REAL "Reply" , "Send" boxes  (Read 6249 times)

Offline Manos

Add some REAL "Reply" , "Send" boxes
« on: July 06, 2009, 10:06:55 AM »
You should take seriously in mind to add real boxes with "Reply", "Send" etc. indicators.

The existing boxes are very strange and sometimes users click in a wrong box or are take some seconds to mouseover and check the tooltiptext of each box to see what's writing on it!

PLEASE, don't make our lives difficult!

Offline rosali

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 06:07:03 AM »
RoundCube is skinable. Create your own skin which meets your personal preferences.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Risket

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 01:05:41 PM »
There's also a "Send Now" button at the bottom of the compose email text area. That's what I always use because the "Send Now" icon is a little awkward.

I'm in the process of customizing those icons though. If you go to the mail "/skins/default/images/" directory you can save those images and edit them in Photoshop or something. There are also all the stylesheets (.css) files in "/skins/default/" that you can customize even further.

I attached a JPG of how I've customized RoundCube for my mother in law's business. I plan on further customizing the icons but this was all done by modifying the stylesheets and tweaking the images with PS.

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 04:38:53 AM »
Quote from: Risket;19960
There's also a "Send Now" button at the bottom of the compose email text area. That's what I always use because the "Send Now" icon is a little awkward.

I'm in the process of customizing those icons though. If you go to the mail "/skins/default/images/" directory you can save those images and edit them in Photoshop or something. There are also all the stylesheets (.css) files in "/skins/default/" that you can customize even further.

I attached a JPG of how I've customized RoundCube for my mother in law's business. I plan on further customizing the icons but this was all done by modifying the stylesheets and tweaking the images with PS.

Just a tip, when saving the images: Use the option "Save for Web", otherwise there might be a difference in colors between browsers.
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline Risket

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 12:24:08 PM »
Quote from: Julius Caesar;19973
Just a tip, when saving the images: Use the option "Save for Web", otherwise there might be a difference in colors between browsers.

Yup ;D Been doing web graphics for years. You will also get the smallest file size with the best results so the images will load faster.