Author Topic: Revision 336 - Messages not displaying after going into a folder  (Read 4122 times)

Offline jamesb

Revision 336 - Messages not displaying after going into a folder
« on: September 06, 2006, 07:52:29 PM »
So here is the problem...updated to the latest revision today, go into RC with no issues, check my inbox and see my messages, go into a folder and no messages are displayed, go back into my inbox and no messages displayed. If I click on the E-mail button at the top right I get my Inbox to display again but can't display e-mail in folders. So to test that it was related to my account I went into another account on the same machine and everything was fine. Here is the thing that is special about my account as compared to the other accounts on the system: I have folders within folders in my account. This is the only difference. Any ideas?

Also, when I try to compact it doesn't do anything, or at least doesn't seem to. Here is some system information:

Fedora Core 5
Dovecot 1.0rc7

Offline kali

Re: Revision 336 - Messages not displaying after going into a folder
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 11:07:52 PM »
Are you using maildir as a store? And do you have folders which contain messages AND folder?

UW-imap (for example) will not allow (actually - cannot allow) "folders" which are folders and contain messages due to the single file system. maildir can, but maybe is causing display issues?

I have deeply nested folders and RC handles well. But I do not have folders which have both messages and sub-folders.

Offline jamesb

Re: Revision 336 - Messages not displaying after going into a folder
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 01:58:12 PM »
Well, I am using Maildir and have some folders that have messages and subfolders in them...Not quite sure what to do from here.