Author Topic: Server error! (ok)  (Read 6099 times)

Offline warling

Server error! (ok)
« on: August 05, 2009, 09:47:26 PM »
I just installed the latest release candidate on my fully patched Mac Mini running PHP 5.3.0 (compiled by Redirect) and MySQL Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.67.

I managed to make it all of the way through the installation process, with a couple of problems:

It always says the /temp and /logs directory are not writeable, even though they're owned by my apache process. Even if I completely remove the .htaccess file, I still have this problem.

Not surprisingly, I'm getting all sorts of "deprecated" messages that I can't seem to eliminate, no matter what I do.

However, my main problem is that once I log into to my IMAP server via the webmail page, the following message keeps flashing at the top of the screen, no matter what I do: "SERVER ERROR! (OK)" and then whatever action I selected is not actually performed. If I force a browser refresh, the action -is- performed, though I still get the error. Whatever it is I want to do, I can force it to happen if I do a refresh -- as long as I don't mind flashing red error messages and "deprecated" warnings sprawled all over my screen.

Any suggestions?

Offline strayduck

Server error! (ok)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »
Having the same issues on Gentoo Linux with php 5.3 AND 5.2.10.

Posted a ticket to the bug tracker here:

#1486159 (Repeating "Server Error! (OK)" message in Roundcube 0.3 stable) ? Roundcube Webmail

Not familiar enough with the code to know what's causing this but from what we can see our server logs are clean.

Would love to get a fix soon so we can take advantage of the plugins that are now available, and hopefully also be clear to update our server to php 5.3