Author Topic: -> [0.3s] Server Error! (Not Found)  (Read 3102 times)

Offline mpallo

-> [0.3s] Server Error! (Not Found)
« on: September 04, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »
Getting this error constantly after logging in.  It kicks me out forcing me to log back in and then it will take me to the menu option that I had originally clicked on.  Install went fine.

First time seeing an issue like this.  Never had any problems running previous versions.  I am on my hosts cpanel.

Please help as I want to get this new stable 0.3 running.  Really looks nice!

Offline oldschool

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »
I had that problem with the 0.3rc, too.
Now with the 0.3 stable the error has gone...

Rgds.

Offline Paul

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 07:19:25 AM »
I'm having the same problem in 0.3 stable. I'm viewing my inbox, but my preview area is showing the login screen.

Offline mpallo

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 08:35:19 AM »
I have resolved this issue.  I am not sure if you are installing using the installer or manually configuring the config and db files but you need to make sure you fix the following.  I had to have my web host change the suhosin.session.encrypt value.  This was giving me the error when running the install setup.

php_value suhosin.session.encrypt

Offline Paul

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 04:35:19 AM »
Quote from: Paul;21087
I'm having the same problem in 0.3 stable. I'm viewing my inbox, but my preview area is showing the login screen.

Hmm, I only just noticed that when I click on the red icon in the preview area, the message is opened in a new tab. When I log out in the new tab and later return to the original tab, of course I'm logged out. Sorry for the confusion.