Author Topic: Autoresponder and MsSQL  (Read 7492 times)

Offline niklas.bjarholm

Autoresponder and MsSQL
« on: September 27, 2009, 03:41:23 PM »
I am trying to config the autoresponder plugin to connect to my mssql hmail database. The connection is ok but i get a query error: Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: SELECT * FROM hm_accounts WHERE accountaddress = 'firstname.lastname@company.se' ;] [Native code: 4004] [Native message: Unicode data in a Unicode-only collation or ntext data cannot be sent to clients using DB-Library (such as ISQL) or ODBC version 3.7 or earlier.]  in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\roundcubemail\program\include\rcube_mdb2.php on line 627 (GET /?_task=settings&_action=plugin.hmail_autoresponder)
If i remove the "'" from the fieldnames the query will execute but it wolud still not fill up my form with data.
I don't know i my question makes any sense to you but can the autoresponder be used with an mssql installation?

Offline rosali

Autoresponder and MsSQL
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 12:51:38 AM »
It use RoundCube database methods. So it should be working with mssql. I don't have a chance to test it, because I user mysql.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline nidelius

Autoresponder and MsSQL
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 07:35:43 AM »
Saving OK to hmail but getting data from MSSQL gives only M in all fields.
So you can't see if you have acctually set a line or not.

since the update function works I figure there has to be something wierd in the configuration of

Code: [Select]
hmail_autoresponder.php

The SQL get line in the file is, the other things are a bit complex to me:

private $sql_select = 'SELECT * FROM hm_accounts WHERE accountaddress = %u ;';

Code: [Select]
config.inc.php

$rcmail_config['db_hmail_autoresponder_dsn'] = 'mssql://user:password@server/HMail';

Offline nidelius