Author Topic: Installation problem - include path  (Read 3196 times)

Offline vlada

Installation problem - include path
« on: May 05, 2010, 08:09:11 PM »
Hello,

I'm trying to install RoundCube on a free web hosting service. When I point my browser to the "installer" directory I get this error message:

Code: [Select]
Warning: require_once(main.inc) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/www1/7/site55427/wwwroot/installer/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'main.inc' (include_path='/www/7/site55427/:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php/') in /storage/www1/7/site55427/wwwroot/installer/index.php on line 17

It seems to me, that the paths for include are set incorrectly. If I try to print the variable $include_path, this is what I get: /storage/www1/7/site55427/wwwroot/program/lib:/storage/www1/7/site55427/wwwroot/program:/storage/www1/7/site55427/wwwroot/program/include:/www/7/site55427/:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php/

Now if I check get_include_path(), I only get this: /www/7/site55427/:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php/

This explains why the main.inc file can't be included. But I don't understand what could be the problem with the inclusion paths. Could it be that the web server limits the number of paths to search for files to include? If this is the case, is there any workaround for this?

Thank you