Author Topic: Cursor position - now it's at the end  (Read 3902 times)

Offline vegascoug

Cursor position - now it's at the end
« on: October 09, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »
I have loved RC since I first saw it appear in cPanel.  Was a big SquirrelMail fan, but RC is so much better.  I used to have a double space at the top of each email when I replied, before the text that was sent to me (the sender's email).  A while back that went away, not a big deal I just had to hit enter a couple times to give me space to type in.

However I noticed when I logged into today I saw cPanel2 and a new icon for RC.  I like some of the new features, however when I hit Reply, the cursor is as the very end of the text, AFTER what was sent to me.  I prefer to type before the text, to keep that in standard order like every other email program.

So now I have to get my mouse, click at the top position, and hit return a couple times.  Not a HUGE deal, but when you send a couple hundred emails a day it gets annoying.

Anyone know how to correct this?  I checked the settings but cannot find anything, and a Google search didn't help me either.

Thank you

Mike

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:50:42 AM »
There is no setting in Roundcube for this. However there are a few hacks (or some call them enhancements) which changes the behaviour of RC to what you wish. Just check around the forum. Most of those threads are about the location of the signature.
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline vegascoug

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 11:29:44 AM »
Not sure why it moved to the end then, was this in the RC programming or something my host is doing?

Offline adavis2

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 04:21:41 PM »
I just recently upgraded to version 3 and currently have clients complaining about the same issue, is this an oversight in the upgrade? I noticed back on version 1 that there was a fix for a similar issue.

Offline vegascoug

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 05:35:40 PM »
It's rather annoying.

Offline earlshaw03

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 09:21:12 PM »
We also just upgraded to version 3.1 and have clients that are complaining about this issue.  Any update on how to resolve.  Thanks for any help

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 04:50:02 AM »
This functionality has been added in the SVN Trunk version of RC it should be in future releases. I think its important to point out that RC is on verion 0.3.1 not 3.1.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…