Author Topic: Problem while trying to compose a message  (Read 2534 times)

Offline graemeevans

Problem while trying to compose a message
« on: October 15, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »
I upgraded from 0.2.2 to 0.3 yesterday and all was well. I have changed nothing since yesterday but today I have started having a problem when composing a new email. When I go onto a new message I get a load of text shown behind the logo and buttons at the top of the of the screen. None of the buttons on the page work and I have to use back button to get get out. The text I get spat out on the screen is below but makes no sence to me. PS: I am using Chrome

_edt = "Resume editing"; googie.lang_close = "Close"; googie.lang_revert = "Revert to"; googie.lang_no_error_found = "No spelling errors found"; googie.setLanguages({da:'Dansk',de:'Deutsch',en:'English',es:'Español',fr:'Français',it:'Italiano',nl:'Nederlands',pl:'Polski',pt:'Português',fi:'Suomi',sv:'Svenska'}); googie.setCurrentLanguage('en'); googie.setSpellContainer('spellcheck-control'); googie.decorateTextarea('compose-body'); rcmail.set_env('spellcheck', googie); /* ]]> */

Offline daff

Problem while trying to compose a message
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:52:19 PM »
truncate the table cache in the MySQL database and the error disappears. In my case it worked.