Author Topic: New plugin: passwordext  (Read 6360 times)

Offline (:Pro:)

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 53
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 10:07:31 AM »
Really nobody knows as to customise this plug-in for operation with hmailserver?

Offline maxie_ro

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 16
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 08:28:32 AM »
Thanks, uploaded the new russian translation.

speedmetabolismup

  • Guest
Translate
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 08:30:51 AM »
Do you have to translate all of them? How did you get on as I'm having trouble

Offline maxie_ro

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 16
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 08:33:56 AM »
Yes, you have to translate all of the strings if you want to make a new translation. What problems are you having?

Offline JohnDoh

  • Global Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,217
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »
Have you considered creating a patch for the original password plugin and trying to get your changes merged in? I'm not sure the devs will like so many optoins but having 1 password plugin has to be better than having 2 very similar ones.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline maxie_ro

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 16
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 02:46:23 AM »
Of course I have. But I'm not sure how to do that (I don't even really know how to make a patch, for now I only "played" with diff on a fun level...).

If you know how to do that (if it's somewhere in the docs or something like that), please let me know.

And, let me make the "enforce password change" first and make sure the plugin is stable...

Offline (:Pro:)

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 53
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 03:49:38 AM »
Quote from: JohnDoh;22334
Have you considered creating a patch for the original password plugin and trying to get your changes merged in? I'm not sure the devs will like so many optoins but having 1 password plugin has to be better than having 2 very similar ones.
I have not understood to a coma you access? =)

Offline (:Pro:)

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 53
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 04:33:19 AM »
Quote from: maxie_ro;22313
What problems are you having?
When I try to change the password it writes "Could not save new password."

Offline maxie_ro

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 16
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2009, 06:45:11 AM »
Quote from: (:Pro:);22348
When I try to change the password it writes "Could not save new password."


Try first with original "password" plugin. If that one is working, so should "passwordext". Configure corectly the driver and driver options, and it will work.

If you have problems with "password" plugin, please open another topic.

Thank you.

Offline (:Pro:)

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 53
New plugin: passwordext
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 08:18:06 AM »
Quote from: maxie_ro;22351
Try first with original "password" plugin. If that one is working, so should "passwordext". Configure corectly the driver and driver options, and it will work.

If you have problems with "password" plugin, please open another topic.

Thank you.
=) it is good, I will try original addition.