Author Topic: Release 346  (Read 3889 times)

Offline nipun_jain

Release 346
« on: September 16, 2006, 05:54:29 AM »
I am currently testing revision 346 and found these bugs:

1. Spell check doesn't work with html messages. It is greyed out (disabled) when in main.inc.php, the value is set to true for enable spellcheck.

2. If enable spell check is set to false, the spell check icon, though faded out still appears on the compose screen, whereas setting enable spellcheck as false should completely remove this icon.

3. On the save identity page, if HTML signature is clicked, the Rich Text Area that opens up is hardly visible, its background and border being the same color as the rest of the page. One has to assume that this area is meant to write your signature and once you write in it, only then a scoll bar appears which makes it somewhat separate from the rest of the form.

4. In Internet Explorer 6, when a HTML message is composed, the signatures are not inserted into the message automatically. There is no such problem is Firefox 1.5

5. In Firefox 1.5, clicking on some of the TinyMCE icons such as smilies opens up a pop up window, which cannot be resized and whose content don't fit into the screen that has opened. There is no way to scroll and hence the content is cut. In case of smilies, I can only see one column of smilies. There is no such problem in Internet Explorer 6.

These are the bugs which I found out in my initial testing of revision 346 of the RoundCube SVN. I will post more if I find any.

Offline jan.gestre

Re: Release 346
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »
inserting tables doesn't work for me