Author Topic: Adress book desappear !!  (Read 3527 times)

Offline f.bernassau

Adress book desappear !!
« on: November 18, 2009, 06:28:36 AM »
helo all ;)

I have migrate roundcube 0.1 to 0.3

After migrate my users can log in, but they can't show any contact.

When i show my mysql database i can view them in the contacts table ...

So what happen  ???

how can i make them appear ??

thanks

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Adress book desappear !!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 06:33:56 AM »
That's a big jump a lot has changed in that time, can you post a screen shot of the database so I can compare it to a clean install, also is there any thing in the error logs?

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Adress book desappear !!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 06:36:20 AM »
also check in the users table and see if the user is in there twice with different entries in the host field.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

Offline f.bernassau

Adress book desappear !!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 07:53:13 AM »
Quote from: skaero;23175
That's a big jump a lot has changed in that time, can you post a screen shot of the database so I can compare it to a clean install, also is there any thing in the error logs?

How can I do that ? I do not know enough myqsl :-X

Quote from: JohnDoh;23176
also check in the users table and see if the user is in there twice with different entries in the host field.

mysql> select * from users where username="valerie.xxxx@cgxx.fr";
+---------+-------------------------+-----------------------+-------+---------------------+---------------------+----------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| user_id | username                | mail_host             | alias | created             | last_login          | language | preferences                                                                    |
+---------+-------------------------+-----------------------+-------+---------------------+---------------------+----------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|     180 | valerie.xxxx@cgxx.fr | 10.7.22.71            |       | 2008-05-27 07:56:55 | 2009-11-12 08:39:47 | fr       | a:2:{s:16:"message_sort_col";s:4:"date";s:18:"message_sort_order";s:4:"DESC";} |
|     715 | valerie.xxxx@cgxx.fr | imap.intranet.cg43.fr |       | 2009-11-13 08:56:26 | 2009-11-18 12:17:19 | fr_FR    | NULL                                                                           |

This what i show .... How can i change it ?

Offline skeffling

Adress book desappear !!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »
I wonder if it's because you've changed the mail_host, perhaps in your config?

Offline f.bernassau

Adress book desappear !!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 11:27:35 AM »
yes i have done some modification in the main.... so it as create a new id.

I have put replace my new main by the old and it work.

How can i modifie my main ??

thanks

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Adress book desappear !!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 01:43:12 PM »
put the mail_host in your config back to 10.7.22.71 or delete the new user from the db and set the mail_host of the old one to imap.intranet.cg43.fr
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and more…

stunchick

Adress book desappear !!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 03:40:59 AM »
This happened to me before. My co programmer noticed that there is indeed something wrong with my config.