Author Topic: sieverules problemsH  (Read 6082 times)

Offline avious

sieverules problemsH
« on: December 11, 2009, 05:38:11 PM »
Hi guys and gals. I've got a problem I can't figure out. I've installed iredos 0.5 and got it working then I upgraded roundcubemail to 0.3.1 and it's working fine with spamassasin plugin, the context menu plugin, and the markasjunk2 plugin. I've been working for days now and I cannot figure out why the sieverules plugin is not working. I've configured the config.inc.php file for my server and added it to the main.inc.php file for roundcube and when I got to settings then filters tab I can make rules and delete them and it tells me the save completed successfully and I can even dig into the server filesystem and find the "roundcube" file it creates under the email address I'm using with the rules in it. But the thing is I can create a simple rule that says if any email contains testing in the subject then move it to the test folder and I save it and it saves correctly but the filter doesn't work. All emails with testing in the subject line that I've sent still show up in the inbox. I am using the sieverules plugin from this site: RoundCube Plugins and I just cannot find wht I'm doing wrong. I can provide any more info that may be needed, I would just greatly appreciate some help on this.

Offline avious

sieverules problemsH
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 03:06:08 PM »
Seriously? Nobody has any ideas?

Offline jtrick

sieverules problemsH
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 02:13:46 AM »
I actually just found the same plugin and was about to start experimenting with it.  Rosali provided the following answer to my related question: http://www.roundcubeforum.net/10-miscellaneous/33-roundcube-discussion/5967-filtering-3.html#post24056.  I'm using BlueHost as my hosting provider and am brand new to RoundCube so may not be of particular help for your situation but I'll post here again if I have anything useful to add.