Author Topic: The New MobileMe "MobileCube"  (Read 137995 times)

Offline thinksimple

The New MobileMe "MobileCube"
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2010, 05:27:51 PM »
Same problem as I have.
:(

... 0.4 beta, with the 3.1.0 (#062010A) Mobile Cube skin, and am unable to add attachments ...

just the same...

any suggestions what I can do?

Offline internalkernel

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2010, 01:56:51 PM »
I had the same problem when I updated my SVN to the 0.4 stable. Apparently it was the very minor changes I had made to my skin. Reverting to the default skin solved the problem obviously.

In the past I was using the MobileCube theme and wanted to see if it was ready for 0.4... so I happened to be digging around here. Hopefully that helps.

It looks like they made quite a bit of changes to the compose window, and main window in the 0.4 release...

Offline ValleyMan05

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2010, 06:33:04 PM »
I agree... I have been in the process of narrow it down but so far no luck... I'll have more time tonight as well... hopefully someone will beat me to it :)

Offline phireware

« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »
Quote from: conej;29406
I'm using the latest trunk of the 0.4 beta, with the 3.1.0 (#062010A) Mobile Cube skin, and am unable to add attachments in the compose message view.  When I click on the "Attach a file" link nothing happens and the "+" sign on the attachments panel is grayed out.  However when forwarding a message with attachments the attachments do show up and I can remove them.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Regards,
Jon

Have you tried the version previous to the latest one? I think there was an error with the attachments that never got fixed in the currernt one, but the previous one works fine with them. (#052610A) I believe.

Offline ShanOw

« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2010, 02:37:26 AM »
Hi, I absolutely love this theme - keep up the good work. I am running RoundCube 0.4 and 3.1.0 of this theme, yet I still cannot get attachments to work. I checked your bugtracker and it seems that I am not the only person having this issue still. Is there any ETA on when this little bug will be fixed?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:53:43 AM by ShanOw »

Offline conej

Attachments
« Reply #155 on: September 08, 2010, 06:36:11 AM »
Quote from: phireware;29685
Have you tried the version previous to the latest one? I think there was an error with the attachments that never got fixed in the currernt one, but the previous one works fine with them. (#052610A) I believe.

After trying #052610A adding attachments does work, but the attach file dialog pops up by default, and covers the 'To' and 'CC', etc fields.  I haven't figured out how to go about hiding it.

-Jon

Offline ricardopvz

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »
I found a way to show and hide the attachment form.

First edit the "skins/mobilecube/templates/compose.html" and in the add this:

Then in the same file edit the "
Then edit file "program/steps/mail/compose.inc", and edit the line 1003

$button->show(rcube_label('upload'), array('class' => 'button mainaction''onclick' => JS_OBJECT_NAME ".command('send-attachment', this.form);"))

and replace by:

$button->show(rcube_label('upload'), array('class' => 'button mainaction''onclick' => JS_OBJECT_NAME ".command('send-attachment', this.form); ToogleAttachment()();"))

or uncomment the line above that to add a close button to the form, otherwise the form will close when you click the upload button.

But i have another issue. If i open my webmail in IE8, it loads ok and when i login, it sends me to the inbox and immediatly gives me a 404 error, even if i remove all plugins from config file :( ( this does't happen with default skin ) .
I don't know if this has already happened to you, but i really don't know the cause of this. ( I tested with version 3.0.0 and Beta#062010A )

MobileCube is the best skin for roundcube i have ever seen and i really don't want to change ;D .
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 07:30:48 PM by ricardopvz »

Offline ShanOw

« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2010, 12:46:04 AM »
Hello, thankyou for taking the time to help improve MobileCube :) Just one thing, I can't find the line of code specified on line 1003 of "program/steps/mail/compose.inc"? Are you sure this is correct?

Offline ricardopvz

« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2010, 08:40:21 AM »
Quote from: ShanOw;29994
Hello, thankyou for taking the time to help improve MobileCube :) Just one thing, I can't find the line of code specified on line 1003 of "program/steps/mail/compose.inc"? Are you sure this is correct?

Hi, i'm sure this is correct. I'm using rouncube 0.4 and MobileCube Beta#062010A. I have attached my compose.inc file. The modification in that file is only for closing the form, otherwise you have to click again in the Attach a file button to close it.

If someone can help me with my problem posted in my previus post, just let me know.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 01:26:42 PM by ricardopvz »

Offline yurayko

• http://www.carmine.eu
0.6-svn with MobileCube
« Reply #159 on: April 02, 2011, 04:14:20 PM »
works fine,
I renamed some files: addcontact.html --> contactadd.html ; editcontact.html --> contactedit.html ; showcontact.html --> contact.html
I changed:
.../templates/contact.html
just comment out
Code: [Select]
<!-- <div id=&quot;contact-details&quot;><roundcube:object name=&quot;contactdetails&quot; /></div> -->
.../addresses.css
Code: [Select]
#contact-title {
width: 560px;
height: auto;
background: transparent url("images/detail_header_thumbnail.png") 86px 40px no-repeat;
padding: 46px 0px 0px 143px;
font-size: 16px;
font-weight: 500; /*400 is the same as normal, and 700 is the same as bold*/
color: #333333;
word-spacing: 1px;
}

#contact-title table tbody tr td {
padding: 0px 10px;
}

#contact-details {
padding: 46px 0px 0px 143px;
}

#contact-details table {
padding-left: 50px;
}

#contact-details table tbody tr {
width: 540px;
height: auto;
}

and now I still need edit displying in the Addressbook, is still mixed :(
where can I find settings, (for example) for Personal info or Notes, I mean sequence and formating for this shown info?!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 04:27:38 PM by yurayko »

Offline techdude

« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
I can't seem to download this from your website. I get a "403 Forbidden"

Offline yurayko

• http://www.carmine.eu
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »

Offline phireware

« Reply #162 on: May 02, 2011, 11:45:46 PM »
Quote from: techdude;34142
I can't seem to download this from your website. I get a "403 Forbidden"

The error is fixed now

Offline jr72485

Folders?
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2011, 03:07:54 AM »
First off, thanks for developing this beautiful skin! I have only one issue, folders. I am using the latest version of roundcube with the latest version of mobile cube.

When I click on "Folders" in preferences I get a 501 error. I fixed this by renaming managefolders.html to folders.html. After resolving the 501 error I couldn't add folders so after much experimentation I found that the template for editing folders must be named folderedit.html.

I duplicated folders.html, renamed it folderedit.html and replaced

with

" class="button" onclick="history.back()" /> 

Now I can create folders using preferences but I have no way to delete them once they are created. Yes I can uncheck them in the folders preferences but that could lead to a lot of unchecked folders. Also I cannot create folders using the "+" button on the main inbox pane. Any help is much appreciated.

Offline Richard S. Adkins

« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2011, 03:00:54 PM »
Quote from: jr72485;34907
First off, thanks for developing this beautiful skin! I have only one issue, folders. I am using the latest version of roundcube with the latest version of mobile cube.

When I click on "Folders" in preferences I get a 501 error. I fixed this by renaming managefolders.html to folders.html. After resolving the 501 error I couldn't add folders so after much experimentation I found that the template for editing folders must be named folderedit.html.

I duplicated folders.html, renamed it folderedit.html and replaced

with

" class="button" onclick="history.back()" />*

Now I can create folders using preferences but I have no way to delete them once they are created. Yes I can uncheck them in the folders preferences but that could lead to a lot of unchecked folders. Also I cannot create folders using the "+" button on the main inbox pane. Any help is much appreciated.

I've also encountered this problem few months ago, but I wasn't able to find the right solution. I'm glad that I found your thread. :o