Author Topic: Resolved Listbox Issue With mvision2_en using 0.3 Build  (Read 7051 times)

Offline Nividica

Resolved Listbox Issue With mvision2_en using 0.3 Build
« on: September 06, 2009, 07:15:34 AM »
Hey all,
Ill be honest, im not exactly sure where i should post this, the themes section seems to just be for getting themes, so if this is in the wrong place, then plz move it moderator ;D

So i downloaded 0.3 just a bit ago, and the first issue i had with it was that it was it broke the mvision2_en skin. The listbox where messages where shown was not showing up, all i got was the loading.gif that never went away.
After some digging in the .css files i found a line in the common.css file
Code: [Select]
/**loading layout**/
#loadingLayout{position:absolute;z-index:10000;top:85px;left:181px;right:0px;bottom:42px;background: #F6F6F6 url('images/display/loading.gif') center no-repeat;}

simply commenting the line out fixed the issue
/**loading layout**/
/*#loadingLayout{position:absolute;z-index:10000;top:85px;left:181px;right:0px;bottom:42px;background: #F6F6F6 url('images/display/loading.gif') center no-repeat;}*/

The user settings is still broke, but i can live with that for the moment, im sure the mvision theme creator/editor will fix both issues in the next release, but i wanted to share how to fix the listbox issue so that others may continue to use this awesome theme while we wait.

Offline brigisdi

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 05:46:29 AM »
Quote from: Nividica;20967
Hey all,
Ill be honest, im not exactly sure where i should post this, the themes section seems to just be for getting themes, so if this is in the wrong place, then plz move it moderator ;D

So i downloaded 0.3 just a bit ago, and the first issue i had with it was that it was it broke the mvision2_en skin. The listbox where messages where shown was not showing up, all i got was the loading.gif that never went away.
After some digging in the .css files i found a line in the common.css file
/**loading layout**/
#loadingLayout{position:absolute;z-index:10000;top:85px;left:181px;right:0px;bottom:42px;background: #F6F6F6 url('images/display/loading.gif') center no-repeat;}

simply commenting the line out fixed the issue
/**loading layout**/
/*#loadingLayout{position:absolute;z-index:10000;top:85px;left:181px;right:0px;bottom:42px;background: #F6F6F6 url('images/display/loading.gif') center no-repeat;}*/

The user settings is still broke, but i can live with that for the moment, im sure the mvision theme creator/editor will fix both issues in the next release, but i wanted to share how to fix the listbox issue so that others may continue to use this awesome theme while we wait.

I have the same idea with you. Great! Thanks for sharing. :cool:
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

Offline thatguy2009

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:13:42 AM »
Quote from: brigisdi;21933
I have the same idea with you. Great! Thanks for sharing. :cool:
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

yeah, we still need to know how to fix the blank settings page.

fdsiofkj

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »
I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.