Release Support > Requests

Need Help to resolve error!

(1/2) > >>

fairmaza:
Hello I have installed roundcube but find error. please tell me how can I correct this error.

the error is =
SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
Error No. 1f4)

moreover please tell me how I use this step with detail. The step is given below.

Database Setup
While we're uploading (or after we're done) we have one final step to do before we can start using Roundcube. We need to set up our database. Open your website control panel. You first need to create a database and user with the information we decided earlier. Then add that user to the database. Next we execute the SQL file found in the "/SQL/" directory in Roundcube that is named: "*.initial.sql" where * is your database backend type (mySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite).

daashag:
Please give details of your server to better help you. What O/S, database, smtp server, imap server, web server are you using? Are you using a conrol panel?

http://paulstamatiou.com/2005/10/29/how-to-setup-roundcube-webmail-on-your-server/

fairmaza:
I am using Shared service from servage
http://www.servage.net
O/S = Linux or Unix
Database = MySql 4 & MySql 5
SMTP Server = "smtp1.servage.net" or "smtp2.servage.net" Port : 110
IMAP : srv5-imap.servage.net Port : 143
POP : srv5-pop3.servage.net Port : 25
Web Server = Apache
Control Panel = servage default (cp.servage.net)
for demo, (username = demo2) & (password=demo2)
Please help me

daashag:
That error usually means it can't connect to the database. That can be for a variety of reasons. I am curious to how far you were able to get on your setup, as you indicated

--- Quote from: fairmaza ---

moreover please tell me how I use this step with detail. The step is given below.

Database Setup
While we're uploading (or after we're done) we have one final step to do before we can start using Roundcube. We need to set up our database. Open your website control panel. You first need to create a database and user with the information we decided earlier. Then add that user to the database. Next we execute the SQL file found in the "/SQL/" directory in Roundcube that is named: "*.initial.sql" where * is your database backend type (mySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite).

--- End quote ---
So if you were not able to complete this step correctly then for sure that would cause the error your getting. If you have shell access can can check your database and connectiity to it by running the command  #mysql -u username -p password

fairmaza:
Thanks I'll cheak

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version