Author Topic: Signatures  (Read 5472 times)

Offline robov

Signatures
« on: January 10, 2010, 06:18:05 AM »
I just started out using roundcube and I love it!!
Cannot wait until the threaded messages and group contacts are there

A feature that would be useful to me is to manually add a signature to a reply mail. Depending on the language of the email and the subject I use many different signatures. Would be great to have a button, ADD SIGNATURE and then select one out of the available signatures

Thanks, keep up the excellent work

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Signatures
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 04:02:01 PM »
An "Insert signature" button is already present in the latest SVN builds, and will be in the next general release, I'd guess. It will insert the signature for the identity you are composing with.

To use multiple signatures, I'd guess you will need to build a separate identity for each signature. When composing you would need to select the identity first, which will determine the signature to use. You could do this even now with the current release version, the selected sig would be auto-inserted (no "Add" button).
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

ishoes123

your article is good
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 12:00:05 AM »
It's a level of importance with the Jordan Brand and my family," Marcus Jordan explained to the Sentinel last year. "I have a high level of respect for adidas, but I'm going to be wearing Jordan shoes."When he wore a pair of all-white air jordan Brand shoes with no logos during an Nov. 4 exhibition adidas announced it was ending the UCF relationship, but it took almost two more months to complete an exit agreement.

herzigerjudith