Author Topic: [request] phpicalendar plugin  (Read 6189 times)

Offline Carrot Cruncher

[request] phpicalendar plugin
« on: January 16, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »
hi. i wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the "requests" forum, so apologies if i've chosen the wrong one. as an alternative to the existing webcalendar plugin, which is a somewhat more complicated than i need, could i request that a plugin for the phpicalendar application (PHP iCalendar) be created. it's just a simple ical parser but i find it very useful as a read only front end to various icals. i'm afraid i don't have the skills to contribute to any coding but would be happy to perform any user testing. thanks in advance.

Offline mmaraghy

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:46 PM »
Have you tried the webcalendar plugin yet? It supports importing and exporting iCal files. You can use it to read whatever iCal files you would like and not bother with its other features if you don't need them.

Offline Carrot Cruncher

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 04:53:20 AM »
hi. yeah, i've used webcalendar both as a roundcube plugin and on it's own. i had problems keeping the remote calendars up to date and displaying properly, plus it's just a bit ott as an app for my use. i find phpicalendar just a nice simple read only front end.