Author Topic: New File Added: Default Skin W/ Multiple Color Options for 3.1 and 4.0 Beta  (Read 12839 times)

Offline rosali

Looks really nice! Thanks for contribution.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Dejavou42

Problem with attachments
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 09:58:37 PM »
I can confirm the attachment problem with firefox 3.6.8 and I.E. 8. I have worked on the problem a little, and I see a difference in the /templates/compose.html file, where the attachment window is set to popup class. The default theme does not have that.  I'll try to look into this problem and post what I find here.

I also noticed that (and this is more of a roundcube problem) the user preferences --> interface skins does not include all of the themes. If I set one of these themes to default in main.inc.php, I can see that theme and the default theme in the interface skins drop-down list, but if I select default and click save, the custom theme disappears.

The theme pack looks awesome though! Thank You!

Offline Dejavou42

problem with attachements
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 03:59:20 PM »
Hmmm... The code looks close to identical (between this skin and the default skin) with the only difference being that the tab indexes and button numbers have been adjusted to allow the signature button. The attachment-form is also set to class=popup in Ross.Larson's theme pack.

I removed the class=popup attribute, and the add attachment box shows up in the top left hand corner. I also removed the CSS styling, and both pages were identical.

I've also tried replacing compose.html from this custom skin with compose.html from the default skin. Of course, that made the attachment form show up in the top left hand side too. I've looked at the css styling, but haven't found anything yet. I think that's where I need to be looking.

I am still trying to figure out why the attachment form does not pop up with this theme pack. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

Offline ross.larson

New File Added: Default Skin W/ Multiple Color Options for 3.1 and 4.0 Beta
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2010, 01:01:07 AM »
The problem is in the common.css. The theme pack is now updated to include the below fix.

Change the popupmenu code to this:

.popupmenu
{
  position: absolute;
  top: 35px;
  left: 100px;
  width: auto;
  display: none;
  background-color: #fff;
  background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.95);
  border: 1px solid #999;
  padding: 4px;
  z-index: 5001;
  border-radius: 3px;
  -moz-border-radius: 3px;
  -webkit-border-radius: 3px;
  -moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 12px #999;
  -webkit-box-shadow: #999 1px 1px 12px;
}
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 09:56:27 AM by ross.larson »

Offline bschmidt001

New File Added: Default Skin W/ Multiple Color Options for 3.1 and 4.0 Beta
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »
Quote from: ross.larson;28450
I looked into this and I do not think that they skin is the proplem.
Do you get somthing that looks like this?

Just a note:  if I change to the default skin, or another skin like MobileCube, I am able to attach files.  However, I never see the upload dialog/popup box appear.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:25:45 PM by bschmidt001 »