Author Topic: cannot open mail-body  (Read 3043 times)

Offline sva

cannot open mail-body
« on: January 27, 2010, 06:48:11 AM »
first: hello to all of u!

just looked a lot, but for now i have no more idea about this:

i am able to login, send and receive mails (with att. also), change settings and so on - so it seems to work fine, BUT there's one error:

it's not possible to open an email complete; that means, by opening i only can read the header (from, to, subject...) but NOT the body.

there's a small arrow under the header; by clicking i get the message 'server error' - but roundcube is working with imap-mailserver and sql-db in all other cases...

reading in HTML is disabled and the mail-cache is on; if cache is turned off, the header is not opening, too.

i'm using 2 different servers for web and mail, WIN2003 with IIS.

does anyone know about this?

thx for your help :)

sva

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
cannot open mail-body
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »
Os there anything in your RoundCube error log /logs

Offline sva

cannot open mail-body
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »
hi skaero!

no error will be generated by opening a mail and clicking at the arrow (which shows the red insert server error)...
but 'add contact' from the header of an opened mail is writing this to the error log:

info: adding contacts directly to the address-book is working normaly.

-----
[28-Jan-2010 00:54:11] MDB2 Error: unknown error (-1): _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: INSERT INTO contacts
         (user_id, changed, del, `name`, `email`)
         VALUES (1, now(), 0, 'EMAIL', 'email@email.com')]
[Native code: 1364]
[Native message: Field 'firstname' doesn't have a default value]

[28-Jan-2010 00:54:11 +0100]: DB Error: MDB2 Error: unknown error Query: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: INSERT INTO contacts (user_id, changed, del, `name`, `email`) VALUES (1, now(), 0, 'EMAIL', 'email@email.com')] [Native code: 1364] [Native message: Field 'firstname' doesn't have a default value]  in D:\webmail\program\include\rcube_mdb2.php on line 627 (POST /webmail/index.php?_task=mail&_action=addcontact?_task=&_action=)
-----

Offline alec