Author Topic: Password change  (Read 20115 times)

Offline dimago

Password change
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2010, 07:38:31 AM »
Hello,

I have my user and passwords sotres in linux.. and now? what kind of driver I need use to change the password plugin???

I have got the page to change password, but, certain I need any configuration to go to my MTA and changes the password.

The webmail site runs in server 1, MTA postfix runs in server 2 and mysql roundcube database runs in server 3..

Can I use the password plugin to change the password for users with this scenario?

thanks

Offline dimago

Password change
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2010, 02:46:30 PM »
Hello all..

OK now, but when I try to change password, by RD, I get this error..

[24-Fev-2010 16:44:04] Tempo esgotado para conexão (110):

Conection Timed Out

If I test poppassd by telnet, it´s works..

Thanks..

Offline dimago

Password change
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »
OMG

Sorry, my mistake... in pop_host I put wrong server IP

:(

Thanks anyway

Offline aehimself

Password change
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2010, 09:05:09 PM »
Quote from: rosali;25209
@ HTF

You can confirm that it works after a simple page reload? It works on IE without this reload. I could add a javascript reload, if that is the last remaining problem with Firefox.

Hello there,

I exactly have the same problem. It seems the password is being cached somewhere and I cannot logon with my new one until I manually delete the session ID from the database itself.
I tried the plugin at Plugin_Repository ? Roundcube Webmail and I downloaded the one what you posted at 02-03-2010, 07:08 PM... both does the same. The session stays in Roundcube's MySQL table and I must use my old password to be able to log in.

Looking forward for the working script; would be awesome to have :)

Edit: Forgot to mention.. using Roundcube 0.3.1 and hMailServer 5.3.2 B1769... used plugins trunk 3239 (should be the latest?)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 09:27:47 PM by aehimself »

Offline dimago

Password change
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2010, 11:05:20 PM »
Hey

I will help you..

Do you have yours webmail users and pass stored in local linux? you need to create a user in your mail server??? like useradd dimago ???

If yes, you should use poppassd plugin..

You need to download the packge, can be RPM.. install it.. search at google by poppassd + rpm

After this, we will configure this dude to run...

when it´s ok, we will continue...

Diego

Offline aehimself

Password change
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »
dimago,

No, I have a Windows box with hMailServer running on it...
So poppassd is not an option for me :(
I'm using the hMailPassword plugin with Roundcube and it's working fine - it only caches the old password and a browser restart is required before the new password can be used. Until then users are able to log in - using the old password.