Author Topic: New Theme "Classic Blue"  (Read 21958 times)

Offline strictlydata

New Theme "Classic Blue"
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 06:35:54 AM »
kmn

Hello,

The screenshot in the original post contained text label icons and hence I was interested. But on downloading the zip, it is seen that the image folders do not contain text label icons. So I did not install.

How come this change?

Regards

Not sure what you mean here. There are no label icons it is all text, so there wouldn't be any images in the image file.

qnrq
I'm hoping the next release will be soon so I will update for that release.
Has any got a lead time for the release?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
New Theme "Classic Blue"
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 09:19:39 AM »
As far as I know no dates has been set but it should be with in the next 1-3 months. You can keep up on the progress here: Roadmap ? Roundcube Webmail

Offline kmn

New Theme "Classic Blue"
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 08:13:36 AM »
Hello,

I did not install it. I just went through the folders and saw that the images in "/images/buttons/compose_pas.png" look like the same as those available in the original distribution. So I thought the other pages may also be the same. But I see that the "images/buttons" folder is different. My mistake. I will install and see.

Thanks for sharing a text theme. Many of my users complain about the lack of clarity in the existing default icon set. Good work.

Regards.

Offline strictlydata

Updated for 4 stable
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2010, 05:35:13 PM »
let me know if you find any problems

Offline Phase3

New Theme "Classic Blue"
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 10:57:30 PM »
Simple skin. I like it. I might change the colours slightly for my own private use, though.