Author Topic: DB Error : no database selected  (Read 4011 times)

Offline Axel

DB Error : no database selected
« on: October 04, 2006, 05:21:55 AM »
Hi guys,

First of all, congrats for the webmail. Awesome project. Nice to see fresh blood in the webmails' world. ;)
But I went in the error logs just to have a look. I found many many lines like:
   [03-Oct-2006 15:55:16 +0200] DB Error: DB Error: no database selected Query: INSERT INTO messages (user_id, del, cache_key, created, idx, uid, subject, `from`, `to`, cc, date, size, headers) VALUES (1, 0, 'INBOX.msg', now(), '411', '1004', 'Fw: Ourse...', 'Seb**** <***@****.com>', '<****@***.net>', '', FROM_UNIXTIME(1157999677), 52352, 'O:14:\"iilbasicheader\":25:{s:2:\"id\";s:3:\"411\";s:3:\"uid\";s:4:\"1004\";s:7:\"subject\";s:12:\"Fw: Ourse...\";s:4:\"from\";s:35:\"\"Seb*****\" <****@******.com>\";s:2:\"to\";s:16:\"<****@*****.net>\";s:2:\"cc\";s:0:\"\";s:7:\" in /home/****/www/webmail/program/include/rcube_db.inc on line 479

And can also anyone explain me why this is so slow to display my inbox (450 messages, 40 messages/page)?

Thanks, and let's keep it going... ;D

Offline Zanchey

Re: DB Error : no database selected
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 03:13:17 AM »
Which database backend are you using?

Is this the SVN trunk version, or the beta release?

Offline Axel

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 05:07:17 AM »
Hi,

that's the beta version I'm using. And the script is still very slow when I display the INBOX, or when I open an unread email or when I reply to.
Thanks for you answer.

Axel

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 05:20:03 AM »
Quote from: Axel
Hi,

that's the beta version I'm using. And the script is still very slow when I display the INBOX, or when I open an unread email or when I reply to.
Thanks for you answer.

Axel

Actually, I checked the logs again and the errors happened because "The MySQL Server has gone away" or "Lost connection to MySQL server during query". This MySQL is hosted but I've never had the issue with my scripts running on this server.

Axel