Author Topic: Multiple selections in address book  (Read 8656 times)

Offline richardt

Multiple selections in address book
« on: July 04, 2006, 06:31:06 PM »
Multiple selections (CTRL or SHIFT clicking in the address book does not behave correctly.

• Go to address book
  • Click an entry
  • CTRL-Click a second and the first loses its highlight

This has been an issue for a while and I'm definitely using the latest SVN (I check every morning). Can anyone confirm that it happens in their install? I have the same issue in Flosoft's demo.

Any ideas? :-\

Offline flosoft

• http://flosoft.biz
Re: Multiple selections in address book
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 03:40:27 PM »
hmm ... I just saw. Same problem with Opera 9

Offline richardt

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 10:15:29 PM »
This is still an issue in the latest SVN release... Is there any word on when you might have a fix for this? It's been mentioned in a few posts, and I can't locate the cause. :-\

Offline flosoft

• http://flosoft.biz
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 03:48:56 AM »
I suppose it is a CSS problem.

Offline richardt

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 06:53:04 PM »
SVN 285 - still an issue... :'( I've tried sussing this out and have not had any luck.

Offline richardt

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 04:38:55 PM »
Has anyone had any luck looking at this (and this)? We're at revision 322 and it's still there. Even if someone can briefly explain the structure for the highlighting/selecting it might help me discover what's wrong with this...

Cheers!

Offline jan.gestre

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 08:28:47 PM »
i have this same issue until now, multiple selection on the demo site works fine but not in my box, the only workaround as mentioned in the other thread was to enter any letter in the recipient box and the email addresses in your address book will appear then click to choose.

Offline richardt

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 04:16:06 PM »
Jan, you're on the wrong track with this one sorry. This refers to the situation within the address book, not the compose window, when you use the Ctrl or Shift-Click to select multiple entries. My composition window works fine (in fact in another post I have covered how to modify the script to enable multiple email addresses for each contact).

Flosoft's demo has had the same problem for quite some time; in the old forum I attached a video of this in Internet Explorer, where if you Ctrl-Click three addresses one after the other, the RoundCube logo is highlighted in the top-left corner... Strange, but true! ???

Offline jan.gestre

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 10:58:43 PM »
i'm not totally off track on this one, i just failed to mention the address book issue which im also experiencing ;D