Author Topic: [0.4beta] is ignoring list_cols array?  (Read 2619 times)

Offline Atlas88

[0.4beta] is ignoring list_cols array?
« on: May 12, 2010, 05:30:58 PM »
I installed the lastest 0.4 beta the other day and went about making modifications to the main.inc.php file as I typically do with every new release. One of those mods is to change the order of fields in list_cols as follows:

$rcmail_config['list_cols'] = array('flag', 'from', 'subject', 'date', 'attachment', 'size');

It appears that regardless of how I set these fields, Roundcube will always present them in the following order: flag, subject, from, date, size, attachment.

Has something changed in 0.4? Is this a bug?

Thanks,
-Brad

btw, no [0.4beta] prefix?

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 11:43:01 PM »
That is a bug in the beta release, and has been fixed in a later development version. Indeed, they not only fixed the bug, but added the ability for a user to change the column order via drag and drop. This should be part of the 0.4-stable release.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline strictlydata

issue with fix
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 03:49:53 AM »
The biggest downside to the fix is you cannot move the unread star. this is attached to the subject line.
so on your configuration which is how I would like it to look will be
flag, from, star(or reply/forward icon), subject etc...

The fix enables you to drag the headings which also isn't too obvious for users.

They have set this as they wont change, which in my opnion is a great shame as I haven't seen any other webmail with this restriction.

Offline Atlas88

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 11:15:36 AM »
Quote from: ABerglund;27413
That is a bug in the beta release, and has been fixed in a later development version. Indeed, they not only fixed the bug, but added the ability for a user to change the column order via drag and drop. This should be part of the 0.4-stable release.

Thanks for the update. I look forward to 0.4-stable.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 12:08:23 PM »
Or you could use the SVN.