Author Topic: quota disk usage not showing up  (Read 9238 times)

Offline dblow

quota disk usage not showing up
« on: May 13, 2010, 11:29:02 AM »
I use courier-imap as IMAP server. I could get the quota info with GETQUOTAROOT:

2 getquotaroot inbox
* QUOTAROOT "inbox" "ROOT"
* QUOTA "ROOT" (STORAGE 303 48829)
2 OK GETQUOTAROOT Ok.

But in RoundCube it doesn't show the quota disk usage image. Is it a setting that I should turn on in RoundCube? A plugin need to be installed? Or it just doesn't work with courier-imap and have to migrate to Dovecot?

It is on RoundCube 0.4. And the GD packages installed are:
php-gd-5.2.10-1.el5.centos
gd-devel-2.0.33-9.4.el5_4.2
gd-2.0.33-9.4.el5_4.2

Thanks.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:09:23 PM »
Are you use the default RoundCube skin?

Offline dblow

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »
Yes, it is on default skin. Most of the settings for RoundCube are default settings except these:

+$rcmail_config['default_host'] = 'mail.domain.com';
+$rcmail_config['smtp_server'] = 'smtp.domain.com';
+$rcmail_config['mail_domain'] = 'domain.com';
+$rcmail_config['dont_override'] = array('display_next');
+$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array("markasjunk2","lang_sel","compose_addressbook","compose_newwindow","limit_recipients");
+$rcmail_config['drafts_mbox'] = 'INBOX.Drafts';
+$rcmail_config['junk_mbox'] = 'INBOX.Spam';
+$rcmail_config['sent_mbox'] = 'INBOX.Sent';
+$rcmail_config['trash_mbox'] = 'INBOX.Trash';
+$rcmail_config['default_imap_folders'] = array('INBOX', 'INBOX.Drafts', 'INBOX.Sent', 'INBOX.Spam', 'INBOX.Trash');
+$rcmail_config['spellcheck_engine'] = 'pspell';
+$rcmail_config['spellcheck_languages'] = array('en'=>'English');
+$rcmail_config['preview_pane'] = true;
+$rcmail_config['display_next'] = true;

Some post said that it requires GD with GIF support. Is it the case? I didn't find the GIF support for current GD.

Offline alec

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 03:01:17 AM »
DG is not required any more since 0.3. Enable imap_debug and check the logs/imap file.

Offline dblow

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 11:33:13 AM »
Courier-imap doesn't show up the CAPABILITY string correctly somehow. After I have CAPABILITY display QUOTA in the string, the problem fixed.

I use qmail-ldap with courier-imap-3.0.7. In the configuration for courier-imap, the IMAP_CAPABILITY is set, but during the imap session, it displays a different CAPABILITY string. I have to export IMAP_CAPABILITY environment variable to make it work.

Offline @dmin

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 05:05:51 PM »
Quote from: dblow;27523
Courier-imap doesn't show up the CAPABILITY string correctly somehow. After I have CAPABILITY display QUOTA in the string, the problem fixed.

I use qmail-ldap with courier-imap-3.0.7. In the configuration for courier-imap, the IMAP_CAPABILITY is set, but during the imap session, it displays a different CAPABILITY string. I have to export IMAP_CAPABILITY environment variable to make it work.

Just wanna say thanks for posting this. I had the exact same issue and you save me a lot of time!

Offline dpacheco

Re: quota disk usage not showing up
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 08:54:26 AM »
Hi .... it seems that I'm havving the exact same problem, but I don't know how to solve it .... precisely, how to "export IMAP_CAPABILITY environment variable".
I checked IMAP_CAPABILITY string in courier imap config file and it's ok.  If I telnet my mail server this is the CAPABILITY string

Code: [Select]
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for distribution information.

But roundcube imap log says

Code: [Select]
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2005 Double Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for distribution information.

QUOTA capability, among others, is clearly missed.

My installation is roundcube 0.9.5 , qmail-toaster 1.03 and courier-impa-toaester 4.1

If you could point me out how to solve this, it would be grate.

Thanks