Author Topic: Default User Name at login?  (Read 2522 times)

Offline ontnugtering

Default User Name at login?
« on: May 18, 2010, 02:50:17 PM »
Hi,

thanks for Roundcube. It was easy to install on a webhoster without root access and works fine on an ssl proxy. Other webmailers hat problems when not being on "/", but in a subfolder.

Well, my Roundcube is a personal thing, for my wife, and I wanted to edit the login page. Watched out for a html form and wanted to disable the username and set a username variable, maybe it's a session variable, to a non changeable value.

But I'm really puzzled here. I searched and searched, but cannot find the respective html form. There's a login.html in the templates dir, but with no user name. Can someone give me a hint?

Thanks!
Michael

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 03:44:17 AM »
you're best off making a plugin for this i think but if you are feeling lazy then take a look at the login_form function in program/include/rcmail_tamplate.inc, that generates the login form,
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline ontnugtering

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 11:02:45 AM »
Thanks, yes, finally I found the rcmail_template.inc file and made it working. I'm too new for this project in order to make a plugin, also I know PHP, but not the oop concepts (classes, methods and such).
The other side of the coin is "making many changes" vs. "easy updating" :o