Author Topic: Trouble with password plugin  (Read 7371 times)

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
Trouble with password plugin
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 02:26:26 PM »
Are you using the default skin?
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline RRRRob

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 03:14:55 PM »
Yes I am, and now the "User Info" tab is showing but the "password" tab is not.

I've done nothing that should affect the "User Info" tab.  I've added several other plugins to see what was going to happen and so far the only one that is not working correctly is the "password" plugin.

Thanks for the help
Rob

Offline RRRRob

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 12:05:28 AM »
Hello,

I've installed several different plugins today and all of them seem to be working as expected.  The only one that doesn't seems to be the password plugin.  The one I installed is the one that unpacked with the RoundCube 0.3.1 install.  Are there different versions?  Might I have an older version that needs to be updated?  Is there a way to tell what version one has?

Has anyone seen this behavior from this plugin before?  Thus could it be that the one I have is corrupt?  Should I be getting an error in the log due to its not showing up?

Thanks for the help
Rob

Offline RRRRob

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2010, 10:03:36 AM »
It's working!!!

Thanks so much to skaero...  with out his help this would have been a whole different experience.

Seems that I had a conflicting piece of code in the htaccess file at the upper level.  Once the code was adjusted the tab showed up and the plugin worked.

The only problem I'm having with it now is the duration time of the error message.  During testing I noticed that the error message flashed buy too quickly to read the entire message.  I'd like to set the on screen duration time to a longer period of time.  Does anyone know where in the code to find the setting for this duration time?

Thanks for the help and to skaero 10,000 thank you's
Rob