Author Topic: jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)  (Read 188413 times)

Offline dziobak

jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2010, 08:09:25 AM »
Rosali, what do you thing about creating a new event not by one-click but double-click? is it hard to change?

Offline rosali

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2010, 12:17:04 AM »
1. Non ASCII characters in categories:

I do not find a way to allow non ascii characters because fullcalendar backend use the category value to define css styles (only ascii allowed).

2. Double click:

I don't want to do that because we would have to hack the third party fullcalendar backend. Goto fullcalendar support (FullCalendar - Support) and ask there.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:26:00 AM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline dziobak

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2010, 01:22:07 AM »
1. Maybe you could insert somewhere in the code coding to html chars (with &) before inserting to database?
2. I'll try it

Offline henrikp

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2010, 04:37:11 AM »
Interested as well, github seems to be quiet as well, or so not very active.

Offline rosali

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »
See my footer for download.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Blueyed1

RC with calendar on postgres
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »
Quote from: katie;25874
An extra DB driver for calendar?

RC runs fine on my postgres, its using the same DB like my mailserver does (thats why I have the webmail_ -prefix) even the mailadresses according to an account are correct fetched at 1st login.

In calendear I set unlike default:

Code: [Select]

$rcmail_config['use_calendar'] = 'calendar';
$rcmail_config['db_table_events'] = 'webmail_events';

Did I miss something?
:confused:

K.

Hi Katie

Did you ever get it to work?? RC with calendar on postgresSQL ?

/Blueyed1

Offline cteale

Calendar attachments
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 04:22:59 PM »
First off I would like to say thanks for all the work done on this wonderful plugin.  I have successfully got the 0.2 beta plugin working with iRedMail 0.5.1 after upgrading to Roundcube mail to version 0.3.1.  The biggest glitch (if it was a glitch) was having to rename/add a few fields to my mysql events table.  I do see in the latest SVN that the names are now correct, I may have had a newer version mixed in by mistake with 0.2 beta.

Anyhow, I have a question, is the attachment of files in calendar entries working?  So far all I get is a "Unable to import calendar file" error.  My roundcube log shows the following, "roundcube: PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/roundcubemail-0.3.1/plugins/calendar/calendar.php on line 1096".

I tried to track down the offending code in calendar.php but the line 1096 is referenced in an include somewhere so I need some help tracking it down.

If the attachment feature is not available (I am assuming it isn't available  since the mysql table does not reference attachments at all) is there a way to hide the upload function on the add entry form?

Cheers,

Cory

Update:  I did find the offending code but i am not sure  what to make of it, it is erroring on the usersSelector function:

Code: [Select]
function usersSelector($p) {
    $rcmail = rcmail::get_instance();  
    $feeds = $rcmail->config->get('calendarfeeds');
    $out = '<option value=&quot;' . $rcmail->user->data['user_id'] . '&quot;>' . $rcmail->user->data['username'] . '</option>' . &quot;\r\n&quot;;;
    foreach($feeds as $feed => $category){
      $temparr = parse_url($feed);
      if(!empty($temparr['query'])){
        $temparr = explode(&quot;&&quot;,$temparr['query']);
        if($temparr[0] == '_task=dummy' && $temparr[1] = '_action=plugin.calendar_showlayer' && count($temparr) == 4){
          $temp = explode('=',$temparr[2]);
          $userid = $temp[1];
          $arr = $this->getUser($userid);
          $out .= '<option value=&quot;' . $userid . '&quot;>' . $arr['username'] . '</option>' . &quot;\r\n&quot;;
        }
      }
    }
    $p['content'] = $out;
    return $p;
  }
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 04:44:28 PM by cteale »

Offline dziobak

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2010, 05:22:22 PM »
did you install the calendar from Rosali's trunk?

Offline cteale

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2010, 07:12:40 PM »
I am pretty sure I didn't install from the trunk.  I will have to verify what version I did install though.  But I did notice that on Rosali's demo site located at Mail4us.net Webmail :: Welcome to Mail4us.net Webmail the attachment function is broken as well.  Should i take that as an indicator the function is not yet working?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 07:13:19 PM by cteale »

Offline cteale

Update on my issues
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 01:09:57 AM »
Well, I took the plunge and installed the latest SVN of the jQuery calendar LazloNL's roundcube-calendar at master - GitHub.  All my issues with the calendar have been solved.  The features I was having issues with have been removed to streamline the interface to what works for now (I am assuming this, correct me if I am wrong).  All in all, it is very nice.  

I am almost to the point where I feel comfortable putting this into production for a student mail platform for the college I work at.  I am writing a generic Php/Mysql class so that I can pull student data from our information system and create email accounts automatically.  From there I plan to create some automation tools to register students into our moodle based classes.  Way beyond the scope of this forum but I thought some people might like to know how I am integrating some of these awesome tools.

Cheers! ;D

Offline dziobak

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2010, 01:18:03 AM »
Maybe this weekend Rosali release new version of it so you can try it. remember that in Rosali's version the table events (in db) is changed.

Offline 6ax

Date format
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2010, 09:56:58 AM »
Hello Help me please. What do I need to fix in the code to get the date format of the form dd: mm: yy. ??? Thank you.

Offline rosali

Regards,
Rosali

Offline voltron81

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2010, 06:28:45 AM »
Hi to everybody.
This plugin is just amazing.
I'm testing it since a coulple of months and I really like it.

I'm just a bit confuse about the new features...
I can read that the last version have this features:
(*) Recurring events
(*) Customizable categories
(*) Email notifications on event changes
(*) Shared calendars
(*) Google layers
(*) Event filters
(*) May be more I do not remember yet ...

I've installed the last version, but I can not understand how to use this features...
For example for the shared calendar, in the forum I can read that:
Just login as public_calendar@domain.com  to have full access to the "public" calendar.

Do I need to create an user public_calendar@domain.com???

The other feature that is very interesting for me is the Email notifications on event changes, but even that is a kind of black box for me... there is a place where I can read something more about how to use this features?

Thanks
Michele

Offline rosali

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2010, 07:48:06 AM »
Where did you download the plugin from?

The features you mentioned are part of my forked plugin which is availabled bundled with my other plugins @ myroundcube - Project Hosting on Google Code.
Regards,
Rosali