Author Topic: jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)  (Read 188253 times)

Offline movies

davical usable
« Reply #300 on: June 05, 2011, 11:27:59 AM »
Hello,
I know that webdav did not work at a point in time. But it seems changed over time. I have setup a davical server, but it seems that even if I provide credentials events are not show. Does someone have a webdav besides google calendae working???

Greetings
movies

Offline rosali

jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)
« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2011, 05:01:52 AM »
Works for me. Send me via PM test credentials for you DAVical.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline hokaido

Problems to display google calendar
« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2011, 04:28:58 PM »
Hi,

I want to display my google calendar. I made the settings in the calendar setting tab, select caldav, entered user and pass and the ical adress of my google calendar.
But no events are shown....

Do I have to change something in the config file?
Can anybody help?

Thx

Stefan

Offline Ewout

« Reply #303 on: June 10, 2011, 10:41:48 AM »
I can't get the roundcube calendar plugin working with CalDAV on a Davical server.

I'm using the plugin from roundcube-0.5.2-bundle-v2.8.

I don't see events appear in the calendar, and when saving a new event I get the message "an error ocurred while saving"

I could not find error logs about the issue, what could be wrong?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:42:43 AM by Ewout »

Offline Ewout

« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2011, 08:39:27 AM »
I resolved my issue. Remote clients were working ok on Davical, but roundcube installed on the same server wasn't due to a local routing issue.

Offline jstd

« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2011, 01:43:11 PM »
hello, really nice plugin, I love the jquery UI!
Seems that rosali is doing a great job here.

I'm trying to setup RC as a calDAV client, but it won't work.
I've installed SabreDav and it's working in Evolution (Ubuntu) with these settings:
URL: caldav://travian-online.de/calendarserver.php/calendars/admin/default/
user: admin
pw: admin

I've tried almost every possible combination of Server/URL in RC. But feel free to try it on your own.
(it also doesn't work in my mail4us.net account)

error log says  "get_resource_type() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/roundcube/plugins/calendar/program/backend/caldav/caldav-client.php on line 191"

Is there a chance, you can help me make it work?
If not: Has some else experience with a good working CalDAV / roundcube combination?
I'm willing to change to CaliDav, if that's better.

Thanks, johannes

Offline rosali

« Reply #306 on: June 22, 2011, 02:15:04 PM »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline jstd

« Reply #307 on: June 22, 2011, 08:03:45 PM »
Quote from: hokaido;35215
Hi,

I want to display my google calendar. I made the settings in the calendar setting tab, select caldav, entered user and pass and the ical adress of my google calendar.
But no events are shown....

Do I have to change something in the config file?
Can anybody help?

Thx

Stefan

Here are my settings (2-way sync with gmail calendar):
Username: blabla@gmail.com
Password: myPasswordForgmailAccount
CalDavServer ssl://www.google.com:443
URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/blabla@gmail.com/events

Maybe you forgot the '@gmail.com" at username? Or didn't replace youraccount@gmail.com in the URL?

Offline athoomi

« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2011, 02:59:44 AM »
Quote from: athoomi;35053
I would like to remind you!

Would be a great feature... O0

I don't know how to call an enhancement (Issues - myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting) :confused:

GREAT O0

Is it possible to see the date of an entry in the search results?

Reason: There are 6 meetings with the same name (e.g. TEST), same summary,... If I search for this entry (TEST), I can see 6 results. But there is no possibility to differentiate between those results.

Offline rosali

« Reply #309 on: June 27, 2011, 03:09:40 AM »
This is already implemented. Test the snapshot as mentioned on the front screen of myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting

Notice: You'll see the start time as tooltip on mouse over.

Please post comments regarding the search feature here:

http://code.google.com/p/myroundcube/issues/detail?id=203

Usability question:

Currently it triggers the search request on keyup event. So search requests are fired if the search string's length is longer than 2 chars when the content of the search field change. From the point of view of an user this very comfortable, but it is rather resource consuming on the backend.

Should I make it to be configurable to fire search requests only on ENTER?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:18:53 AM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline pezzi

RC-Calendar with Davical and multiple Calendars
« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2011, 04:55:36 PM »
I installed today the calendar-plugin for roundcube. First many thanks to rosali for the good work.
One question regarding CalDav-Calendars: Is it possible to add more than one calendar within the plugin (read and write, feeds are not enough)? If no, is it planned to be implemented in the near future?

Pezzi

Offline rosali

« Reply #311 on: June 29, 2011, 12:18:11 AM »
No, it is not possible. It is planned for the end of this year, maybe earlier.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline Captain Subtext

Editing existing tasks
« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2011, 04:55:10 PM »
Hi,

I've just installed the calendar plugin for the first time from v1.1 of the 0.5.3 plugin bundle (very nice, thanks!) so possibly there is a reason for this behaviour I'm not aware of, but when editing existing tasks it appears that it is not possible to update the start and end date/time.  In order to allow the start/end details for the task to be updated I had to make the following modifications to program/backend/database.php:

Code: [Select]
# diff /tmp/myrc/trunk/plugins/calendar/program/backend/database.php ./
171c171
<          SET &quot;.$this->q('summary').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('description').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('location').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('categories').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('rr').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('recurring').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('expires').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('occurrences').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('byday').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('bymonth').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('bymonthday').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('timestamp').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('notified').&quot;=?
---
>          SET &quot;.$this->q('start').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('end').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('summary').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('description').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('location').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('categories').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('rr').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('recurring').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('expires').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('occurrences').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('byday').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('bymonth').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('bymonthday').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('timestamp').&quot;=?, &quot;.$this->q('notified').&quot;=?
173a174,175
>         $start,
>         $end,

after which things work as I expected them to.  Although I'm not using it it looks like the program/backend/caldav.php file would need a similar update to enable editing start and end dates as well.

Offline rosali

« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2011, 05:18:38 PM »
In prior releases editing start/end was triggered by an additional AJAX call to resize events. I removed this redundant call and forgot to update the query accordingly .... grrrrr .... thank you!
Regards,
Rosali

Offline athoomi

« Reply #314 on: July 05, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »
I like to use public calendars (ics-files). At the moment the files are saved in [url_to_rc/plugins/calendar/ics/file.ics].

So everyone has the posibility to download the files.

Is it possible to store the files in an secure folder (eg. .htaccess)?