Author Topic: jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)  (Read 186872 times)

Offline Jurjen81

jQuery Fullcalendar plugin (forked by rosali)
« Reply #330 on: January 18, 2012, 06:47:59 AM »
I'm not sure what the problem was, I got nothing in the log, the strange thing is that it did place items on the caldav server, but could not retrieve anything.

Anyway, I went from Radicale 0.4 to the most recent (0.6.3) and then it just started working. I don't think it has to do you with your upgrade.

Thanks a lot, I've been using it now for a few day and works excellently. I did remove the calendar feeds though, as it seemed to keep resolving the default mydomain.tld address, even though I had removed it in the settings, removed all the feeds from there.

After deleting the line from the config file it was really removed.

Offline nerbrume

« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2012, 12:48:17 PM »
Hi,
Thanks for implementing the CalDAV backend. Althought I've been waiting for it for  long time, I just happened to try it now.
I'm having some difficulties, and questions. Should it be of importance, I'm using the latest version of myroundcube, on roundcube 7.1. My DAV server is DaviCAL, on the same host, a debian squeeze.

1) First, I guess I have the same problems of syncing as some other people. When setting up my account by hand, I can create events in the roundcube calendar, which are correctly sent to the davical server (this was checked using an other caldav client). However, the roundcube calendar never see the events that are on the server (ie : the roundcube calendar stays empty almost all the time). There is no errors in the apache logs. Roundcube indicates "calendar has been replicated successfully", even though it displays an empty calendar.
Potential clue : my apache's access.log does show the event creation :
davical.my.domain:443 192.168.0.13 - myaccount [02/Mar/2012:18:35:50 +0100] "PUT /caldav.php/myaccount/agenda/20120302T183550Z-MqW0Squ.ics HTTP/1.1" 201 2146 "-" "DAViCalClient"
However, it does not show anything when refreshing the calendar. I think the roundcube request should be logged. (using other clients, the requests are indeed logged). Maybe roundcube never send the request ?

2) I'm not sure about the "default_caldav_backend". Is it supposed to pre-create an agenda account for new users ? If so, it's not working for me. In my preferences/calendar, the default provider is the webmail.

3) I've seen it should be possible to configure several caldav calendars ("max_caldavs"). How can I do that ?

Should it be relevant, I join my config.inc.php. I've only changed my domain name to "my.domain".

Thanks !
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 12:54:04 PM by nerbrume »

Offline rosali

« Reply #332 on: March 06, 2012, 01:56:21 PM »
Enable caldav_debug in calendar config and report log entries.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline nerbrume

« Reply #333 on: March 07, 2012, 08:11:37 AM »
Doh, as nothing was showing up in the log, I realised roundcube global logging wasn't activated (silly me...). Turns out config.inc.php got wrong rights, and wasn't read at all. Giving the appropriate rights, problem 1) and 2) are now solved.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for being dumb.:-[

While you're here, may I re-ask about point 3 ? (multiple calendars)

Offline rosali

« Reply #334 on: March 08, 2012, 05:51:09 AM »
You can associate CalDAVs to a category. To do that goto calendar settings in preferences section.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline nerbrume

« Reply #335 on: March 08, 2012, 08:14:54 AM »
Ok, working great, thanks a lot !