Author Topic: Plugin Request with cash reward - "Template Send As New"  (Read 5444 times)

Offline pinews

Plugin Request with cash reward - "Template Send As New"
« on: June 02, 2010, 08:49:09 AM »
Hi, right now i am looking for a roundcube template plugin.
roughly i would have about 10 template emails in total.

The plug-in would be a template email editable by up to 4 people, and read only for all other users.

an example :

1 normal user wants to use 1 of the templates.

he clicks onto the template button and picks out the one he wants from the list, the templates in this list are read only to him.

he then clicks "send as new" which copys the template text and pastes it into a new message along with adding his signature at the bottom. (signature already adds itself to the bottom of any email made)
from this message he can now edit the text (text we want them to edit we would put in bright red) and send it to a client. any editing he does in this phase will not affect the original template - only the email he is sending.

an admin would be able to see an edit button on the templates to edit the text in them, while a normal user would not.

in short, a user would select a template which would then copy and paste itself into a new message allowing them to modify it for the details of the person they are sending the email too and then send it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would like this plugin made asap, would anyone like to please quote their price for creating this? thanks.